• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    They will never hear again! I shot a Barrett 50. The first shot my hear muffs were in place. it still gave me a shock. My right muff moved off as I was adjusting my sight picture for my second shot. I just said OH WELL. After I pulled the trigger. I said OH SH-T. My ear hurt for 2 weeks.

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    All I saw was a group of guys shooting. Saw no results as claimed. Although I did like the tree stands.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It looked like they were shooting into that building and people were shooting back with automatic rifles that were far out of effective range to me. Then it looked like the people in the building either lit tires on pirpose to create a black smokescreen or the 50 caliber bullets--perhaps incindiary rounds--set a car or something on fire.

It looked like a very powerful attack to me. Three 50 cal snipers firing non stop into my area would be devistating, especially if I had no artillery, mortors, or high powered rifles that could reach them a mile away. And those trees provide an excellent platform for shooting, along with superb cover from small arms.

Respect.

111NMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Indianapolis
    May not be perfectly zeroed, but it appears ( from the flames in the distance) they were getting hits on a target that was a pretty fair distance away. It didn't seem like there were any rounds coming back at them either.
    Those "home made" .50s didn't look that home made to me. That scope didnt look very home made either.

Top Bottom