SWAT Team invades home and kills dog for a joint.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK I give up.There must be alot of people on INGO that use illegal drugs.If not why do you stand behind dopeheads?Would you sell this guy a gun when he gets out?I just don't understand.Sorry if anyone is offended.

The only drugs I do are legal(caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and the occasional ibuprofen) and what this SWAT team did was absolutely disgusting.

You don't need a nuclear warhead to kill a fly.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    "I completely disagree. One "machine gun" would stop anyone from getting high ever again in their home."

@ christman: That's good stuff.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    OK I give up.There must be alot of people on INGO that use illegal drugs.If not why do you stand behind dopeheads?Would you sell this guy a gun when he gets out?I just don't understand.Sorry if anyone is offended.

Haha. Really? Are you implying that I use illegal drugs because I think we spend too much taxpayer money fighting a "war" that won't be won???

You Sir, need a clue. I have posted numerous facts about the amount of taxpayer money spent each year "fighting" this "war".

This video is a perfect example of wasted tax money. Let's find a reason to use our tacticool gear, bust down the door, and shoot a kid's dog. They waited 8 days to SERVE the warrant probably because they needed to practice...

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers

Offended? Nah... Ya gotta have a thick skin when you frequent a forum with diverse socio-economic and educational backgrounds. Me? Nope... only legal chemicals for me (nicotine and alcohol on occasion.) However, even if I don't join Thumper if he eats to morbid obesity, worships a coat tree, walks around his house naked without all of the curtains closed, and bares his butt at passersby every third Wednesday - I'll still defend his right to do those that are legal and condemn him having a limb amputated as punishment for those that are victimless misdemeanors. (Then again... maybe the mooning has a victim.) ;)

Would I sell a firearm to someone who was convicted of a misdemeanor possession charge in the past? As long as they got their Indy LTCH with full disclosure? Sure. A lot sooner than I might sell the fifth firearm to the unemployed soul who accepts public assistance funds and plays the lottery with the leftover funds from my taxes.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thanks fellas!

Yanno? I miss you when you're not on here, Bazooka. I'm all outta rep. :)

What are you talking about? I'm ALWAYS here!:D

Sorry but if you have walked a mile in my shoes tou would understand.

Thumper, we are busting your balls, but it is all in good fun(for me at least).

If you are going to say statements as asinine as some of the stuff you said, you have to back it up. You can't just make the "ahh, I don't want to offend anyone" excuse, because so far, NO ONE is offended; we just want some sort of reasoning why you think this way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom