• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    The people that have jobs, have to be drug tested, So should the people that get welfare checks:twocents:

Both my wife and I had to pass not only a **** test but a background check for our jobs. My wife is a paramedic and she is randomly drug tested. IMHO, the tyrants in DC should be drug tested MONTHLY. You know I would even not mind to foot the bill to do the blood test, AFTER a **** strip has been tested. Oh and another thing, you get tested monthly, but you are also subject to random testing. If you pop positive EVEN ONCE, you are IMMEDIATELY removed from your position and can NEVER receive another PENNY from the government, grants, student loans, whatever.

Oh and that will include the POTUS, Supremes, etc... Cant have dopers running the country...

WORTHLESS TYRANTS ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

INGunGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Even though I believe the prohibition of most drugs is a ridiculous systematic flaw...

I see no problem with this legislation. People sign up for these programs voluntarily, so nobody is being "forced" to do anything.

I think it is more political gesture than reality... and I think we should all invest in companies that produce the products that help people pass drugs tests if this is going to be passed... because, like everything else, drug tests are not perfect.

smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    I would love for something like this to pass. If you have money for dope then you have money for everything else too and don't need my assistance to support your deadbeat ass. I am subject to random drug tests and have never flunked any of them. I agree with a lot of people on here for any government handout random whiz quiz's should be mandatory and if you flunk your done for life.

crawfish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    south indy
    Oh I am sure it is rapped up somewhere in obama care aswell.....for a free country the goverment is controling alot of freedoms. In the old days if you didnt like the rules of the state you just moved to the next state now the goverment controls it all and states just fall in line. I am not saying make all drugs legal but we spend just as much on prisons for non violent crimes for instants weed. If it was made legal you could atleast tax it and free up a ton of space in prison. Ofcourse we all are fine when it comes to prescription drugs and that is now a rehab nitemare but a win win for the drug companys and the state aswell as insurance. oh not to mention last year my company spent $207,000 dollars on urine test. Its all to much where did we go wrong in this country of half truths on freedom and rights.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Never going to pass, too many people with too much invested in keeping the system the way it is or expanding it. Lawyers will be all over this with everything from rights to racism. They will make a fortune if it passes.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Oh I am sure it is rapped up somewhere in obama care aswell.....for a free country the goverment is controling alot of freedoms. In the old days if you didnt like the rules of the state you just moved to the next state now the goverment controls it all and states just fall in line. I am not saying make all drugs legal but we spend just as much on prisons for non violent crimes for instants weed. If it was made legal you could atleast tax it and free up a ton of space in prison. Ofcourse we all are fine when it comes to prescription drugs and that is now a rehab nitemare but a win win for the drug companys and the state aswell as insurance. oh not to mention last year my company spent $207,000 dollars on urine test. Its all to much where did we go wrong in this country of half truths on freedom and rights.

We went wrong when we stopped H A N G I N G criminals:twocents:

crawfish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    south indy
    It would be nice to make a state program where you still have to show up somewhere every day to apply for work not just sittn at home and wait for check. Maybe just like probation you show up for an asigned job be it trash pick up on side of road or grass cutting to stuffing letters or sorting mail just do something for your so called free money. just something any ideas on that other than some pee test that isn't going to be monitored and they will just pour someone elses pee in and pass and get their check.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    If you pay into unemployment, you shouldn't have to take any sort of test to get your money back out.

We should just end every program where the government takes your money, pays themselves with it, and somehow has more money to give back to you and all the people who can't afford to pay into these programs. Math isn't very important to our government.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I would love for something like this to pass. If you have money for dope then you have money for everything else too and don't need my assistance to support your deadbeat ass. I am subject to random drug tests and have never flunked any of them. I agree with a lot of people on here for any government handout random whiz quiz's should be mandatory and if you flunk your done for life.

Really? Done for life, huh? I'd reserve "done for life" for the rapists and murderers. You think we should lump people in with them for smoking pot? That's scary. Who else should be "done for life"?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I guess the only thing I need to know...

Is how much will this COST me...

I have a feeling it isn't going to save all the money people would like it to...

Somehow, the government will find a way to make this cost me more money...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you pay into unemployment, you shouldn't have to take any sort of test to get your money back out.

We should just end every program where the government takes your money, pays themselves with it, and somehow has more money to give back to you and all the people who can't afford to pay into these programs. Math isn't very important to our government.

As a individual you pay nothing into the unemployment fund, it is business funded.

Top Bottom