• ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    2gxfdcj.jpg

Cant wait til it does go through, 220gr soft lead bullets behind trailboss powder and this thing hardly makes a pop

.44 Mag?

danatkins

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    i'd like to see them legalize them for the fact of when i go coyote hunting my parents neighbor wouldnt call and throw a fit

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Warning: unpopular opinion may follow.

I'll freely admit that I'm not a steady follower of political dealings, but if there is a set of rules and procedures to follow when passing bills, they should be followed whether you agree with the bill or not. If this bill was violating the procedures set forth by the Indiana House, then he was right to speak up.

If this were wording inserted into a bill to add a 2 cent tax to every round of ammunition, we would all be singing his praises. When he follows the rules and knocks out a clause we wanted, it's another story.

Maybe there's more to this story than I'm seeing, and I'd love the ability to use my suppressor in more circumstances, but I have to agree with a man who stands up for the rules, as long as he does so consistently. Whether I'm happy with the outcome or not. :twocents:

+1 You cannot embrace backdoor deals one day and curse them the next. Well, liberals can.

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Who called who a name maybe I missed that one?:dunno:
    There was a troll that popped in for a minute and got his panties in a wad when his misinformed, unsupported "opinions" weren't taken to kindly. I think he got upset and called some people names or something... anyways, he mostly just trolls the classifieds these days. It appears he came, got his 50 posts, and now just uses INGO for the free classifieds (his last post outside of the classifieds was March of this year).

Top Bottom