• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    You take the cake, all of you. Now we are going to take me to school for a mistake that I think you know I made by accident since my usage of the language is far better than yours generally.
    And you tell me I make fun of you and you don't lower yourselves to my level. Riiight. Jeep telling yourselves that. I try to control my fingers better from now on.

Someday this will come home to roost and unless you are one of the people who have a lot of idle money, you may wonder why things are costing so much when you go to the range. In fact, you may even enjoy how empty the place becomes since most of the rest of the firearm owners can't afford to fire their arms any longer so what little ammo they have they hoard. I am always amazed ho the short run seems to ALWAYS outweigh the long run. This sort of short sightedness is sure to help the Anti's get their way and make things as gun free as if they had been made illegal to buy.

Go now and worship at the altar or Mammon.

Of course the obvious irony here is that those who were shortsighted are the ones without ammo driving this demand. I was and am thinking long term.

I thought long term before, which is why I bought ammo when it was available.

Those selling ammunition for a profit now are also thinking long term, when they can restock at a more "reasonable" price while making some money on their investment now.

The folks who are driving this panic buying because they didn't prepare before would be more appropriately deemed "short sighted".

In any case, it was a correction. It wasn't intended to be "making fun" of you. To assume that because I don't have the same economic views as you means that I love money shows that you're just grasping at straws at this point.

I don't feel it necessary to qualify myself to you so you can make more unfounded accusations..

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    left you behind in the .22 thread. tired of trying to find you.

how about the new guys ho just bought their firearms, short sighted?

not going to reply here anymore, one thread, enough of my split attention trying to say the same thing to all of you.

Top Bottom