• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Can we bring a friend? I'm trying to get a friend from work on here. He's prob gonna join soon, just hasn't done it yet. And he's wanting to learn reloading as well.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Late Breaking News - I'm able to come!! PMing for directions..

PS - the wife wants to come and sit in the car, reading a book - is that okay?? ;)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Late Breaking News - I'm able to come!! PMing for directions..

PS - the wife wants to come and sit in the car, reading a book - is that okay?? ;)

let her come... i see no problem... directions sent

Any parking tips we should follow?

umm.... no, there will be alot of people coming it seems so park wherever is open... its a subdivision but i have good neighbors and none of them will mind if you park in front of their houses.... i am really shocked at how many people have commited to coming to this thing.

Volunteer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indy Castleton
    I'll do my best to arrive timely if she who must be obeyed gets off from work in time to relieve me of child care duties. I am looking forward to it.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    haha... two name tags per person... left breast with real name... right breast with INGO name.... ill be the one talking non stop wearing an INGO t shirt

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    a couple concerns that were brought up to me and the responce... in case anyone else was wondering the same thing.

WOW, looks like you are going to have a great turnout, looks to be 17 people. Probably 10-20% will be a no show but still a good turnout.

Two questions....do you think with that many people the class will be effective? Will everyone be able to see and such?

2nd, carrying....a go or no? It's your property and I as well as the others should respect your wishes. It might have already been covered but I don't feel like looking though all the pages. hahah

Let me know.

Thanks

Brian

P.S...Third question. Do you need us to bring anything?

my responce

While it will be cramped i still feel like everyone will walk away with a really good feeling about reloading.... it wont be perfect but its a free social event... i will do my best but i am not perfect either, and i really never expected this many people... i still think things will go well...

CARRYING ISSUE:.....ONLY IF I GET TO LOOK AT IT! seriously carry away its america.

bring pen and paper if you want to take notes... and if someone really wants to go out on a whim... bring some bacon!

ARGarrison

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Indiana, of course
    Wish I had looked over this thread earlier. :xmad: at myself! I like the idea of having a reloading class, but what I'd like to see would be a bullet casting class. Then I read down through the post and Leadeye is going to have a casting class at the same time, same place.:yesway: :ingo:

I wish everyone an enjoyable time and hope you you all learn something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom