• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    just an update to everyone who has posted on this thread: I have figured out my MTAC and have it set to the position that works well for me. My G26 almost completely disappears now under a loose tee shirt and jeans. I also picked up a new Ruger LCP with the stainless slide 4 days ago. took it to the range and put 100 trouble free rounds through it. I was impressed by it's accuracy for such a small gun! Bought a pocket holster for it today. It's a nice set up for summer, but I think I'm going to carry the 26 IWB and use the little LCP as a pocket back up.

KingWeb50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    I carry a walther pps in 9mm in the summer and it is very thin so it doesnt show even in smaller t shirts

Happyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Hey all, I was just wondering if you all could give me some input on a good firearm suited for summer carry. I currently carry a glock 26 in an MTAC IWB but the way i'm built makes it print in the summertime. I would prefer something that can be pocket carried, but I'm open to options. I welcome the experience and opinions on this site. Thanks for your help

If you are willing to dress around the gun you can carry pert' neer anything. Shirts don't have to be tent size but you should have a little extra room.

Otherwise it sounds like as good an excuse as any to buy a new gun. :D

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Kahr PM9 with belt slide holster, keltec P32, or a commander 1911 with belt slide is what I carry, very rarely carry the P32 now that I have the Kahr

Top Bottom