Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Another perfect example of talking when listening would be more productive to learning. I'm sorry that you are so bothered by this truthful observation.
    smile.png

And what are these great pearls of wisdom that you are so determined that I am supposed to be learning from you? The only thing you have tried to teach me so far is how to be rude and condescending.

Last edited:

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    ^^^^^^ This is my point. I Guess INGO just sucks now. Snap is super nice and eager to learn. We actually disagree completely on many (IMHO) very important values, but I never was a douche to her because of that. I am happy she is here learning.

What ever. Maybe this is INGO burn out.

Duces y'all.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I care because INGO has become known for being full of a bunch of a-holes. When I mention INGO to people in the shooting (Real) world, I get: "been there, not for me, too snobby, ". Luckily NWI INGO has a great bunch of folks that reminds me all Hoosier gun owners don't suck...

Condescending is a great word to describe the feeling some of y'all give new people and that sucks. I used to be proud of INGO, lately I am apologetic.

Just my observations and wanted to bring them to light in case any body thought more of INGO than just $ it rakes in.

No disrespect to any current moderators or Fenway at all. I just miss the humble INGO.
    NWI INGO should succeed from the union and make their own currency.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I care because INGO has become known for being full of a bunch of a-holes. When I mention INGO to people in the shooting (Real) world, I get: "been there, not for me, too snobby, ". Luckily NWI INGO has a great bunch of folks that reminds me all Hoosier gun owners don't suck...

Condescending is a great word to describe the feeling some of y'all give new people and that sucks. I used to be proud of INGO, lately I am apologetic.

Just my observations and wanted to bring them to light in case any body thought more of INGO than just $ it rakes in.

No disrespect to any current moderators or Fenway at all. I just miss the humble INGO.

It only takes a few fly's to **** up a picnic. Just a few.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I appreciate the support, Cyprant. :) That being said, I didn't intend for this to become the "quit being such a meanie to poor Snap" thread.

Back to the topic...I'll stand by my original statement that I don't feel it's necessary to call out people with low post counts and accuse them of making a run for the classifieds. They either will make a run for the classifieds or they won't. Who cares?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When I was young, my Dad gave me a pearl of wisdom that has stuck with me always. "Some people are just born to be *******s. That's just the way they are. Don't get angery at them, they often don't realize they are *******s, it's normal for them. Just feel sorry for them as they will never enjoy the one life we are given and will waste it away trying to make others feel as bad as they do. Just avoid them and go on with your life."

I have been in business, sales and management since 1985 and this has served me well, even before the advent of the internet.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    And what are these great pearls of wisdom that you are so determined that I am supposed to be learning from you? The only thing you have tried to teach me so far is how to be rude and condescending.

^^^^^^ This is my point. I Guess INGO just sucks now. Snap is super nice and eager to learn. We actually disagree completely on many (IMHO) very important values, but I never was a douche to her because of that. I am happy she is here learning.

What ever. Maybe this is INGO burn out.

Duces y'all.

Apparently some folks are often and easily offended. To the point of creating :poop::poop::poop: where it isn't? :dunno:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Counter-suggestion:

Infractions - No.
    Warnings - Perhaps.
    Warnings for obvious trash posts of "lol" or "me too!" trying to build to 50 - Yes.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Okay, we discussed it and decided against infracting members for complaining. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom