• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    How about infractions for people complaining about people complaining? Its all the same in the end you either complain or you click on the next post.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I have been around for awhile and I to have noticed the Snark level has been high recently.
    Yep. Penny gas and ammo flippers (Scum). Where is the "Abuse PapaScout" thread when a guy needs it? To much cold weather has set the basement dwellers off.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    There was a guy on here a week ago who started 5 or 6 threads all within an hour. He posted a bunch of one liner posts and it seemed only one of his posts was a legit question which he engaged someone in conversation within the thread. That's cool, so I reported the others. :eek:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hard to fix dicks. ;)

Maybe we should just work on making the whole forum a kinder gentler place? The use of respect, manners and typing like one was speaking face to face should be encouraged. :ingo:

You must have been implying purple here, because when I was a newer noob than I am now and I asked a serious question, you told me more than once that I should have just done an INGO search instead of posting.
    I'm sorry, I must not have been clear with the first suggestion of the search function. I meant to suggest searching INGO. Your questions have been answered many, many times over.

You're just killing me with all that kindness and gentleness! :laugh:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Hard to fix dicks. ;)

Maybe we should just work on making the whole forum a kinder gentler place? The use of respect, manners and typing like one was speaking face to face should be encouraged. :ingo:

If this was enforced, Fenway wouldn't be able to pay the server bills.

Maybe it should be an infraction to complain about those who complain about those dashing to the fifty-post-line.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You must have been implying purple here, because when I was a newer noob than I am now and I asked a serious question, you told me more than once that I should have just done an INGO search instead of posting.

You're just killing me with all that kindness and gentleness! :laugh:

Good advice can only help those who choose to listen. :) My apologies if I have been unable to help you understand this.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by bwframe

Maybe we should just work on making the whole forum a kinder gentler more condescending place?
    FIFY

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Uhhh... Who cares? Why do you care so much?

We don't want anybody telling us what to do but then we make threads talking about how we should be controlling others and what they post here on INGO? Hypocrisy?

:runaway::runaway::runaway:

Purple if you need it.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I care because INGO has become known for being full of a bunch of a-holes. When I mention INGO to people in the shooting (Real) world, I get: "been there, not for me, too snobby, ". Luckily NWI INGO has a great bunch of folks that reminds me all Hoosier gun owners don't suck...

Condescending is a great word to describe the feeling some of y'all give new people and that sucks. I used to be proud of INGO, lately I am apologetic.

Just my observations and wanted to bring them to light in case any body thought more of INGO than just $ it rakes in.

No disrespect to any current moderators or Fenway at all. I just miss the humble INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom