• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My minions of midget strippers are opening a new Sub Sandwich shop called " Only Bacon and Ham, , but mostly Bacon Sandwich Shop!" We will have pictures of Fenway on the walls. The grand opening will be next month in Churchmouse's garage!! Hope to see you there!!
    View attachment 28489

Please tell me you're going to be offering real, Mexican coke. Also, in addition to the midget strippers please have a few of these (pay no mind to the caption as Maury's producers were advertising for the next day's show).

nOXZ4tw.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was ready to call :poop: out of amazement but; Did Subway Really Cut Bacon and Ham From 185 Stores Due to Islamic Demand? | TheBlaze.com. Ridiculous, simply ridiculous.

In the UK? Wow. I could buy pork in Jordan when I was there, and I would figure Jordan has a larger Muslim population than the UK. Qatar didn't allow pork, though, and there was a thriving black market supplying pork to domestic workers from the Phillipines, especially around Easter time.

That said, I'm not sure why you'd get real worked up about it. I can't get fish at KFC in the US. If I want fish, there are options for that. If I want pork, I'm sure the UK has options for pork other than those Subway chains. Why get upset because a restaurant doesn't offer every type of meat? Oh, right, because they want to sell to Muslims. Odd that there doesn't seem to be outrage about the Subways in Israel that don't sell pork products.

Israel offers both Kosher and Non-Kosher stores.

http://world.subway.com/Countries/frmMenu.aspx?CC=ISR&LC=ENG&Mode=

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    I see you are kinda new here. Once the usual suspects land in a thread like this it runs a certain course. Humor (tongue in cheek) mostly but there will be an under currant of truth. Do not get your undies in a wad over our Saturday morning antics. If there is no humor to be found and exploited for a smile here and there we would all end up in dark corner sucking our thumbs.

Or flipping sausage or something.....:dunno:

Just follow the thread.

I can go for some humor of course, even juvenile or a little blue. That's the best kind. The scary part to me is that some of these folks just might be serious.

Top Bottom