• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My minions of midget strippers are opening a new Sub Sandwich shop called " Only Bacon and Ham, , but mostly Bacon Sandwich Shop!" We will have pictures of Fenway on the walls. The grand opening will be next month in Churchmouse's garage!! Hope to see you there!!
    View attachment 28489

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    I love the rational and civil discourse in this thread. I bet the Founding Fathers are pleased at what free speech got us.

Getting your jimmies all rustled over a picture? Get real people, we've got bigger freaking battles to fight than this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My minions of midget strippers are opening a new Sub Sandwich shop called " Only Bacon and Ham, , but mostly Bacon Sandwich Shop!" We will have pictures of Fenway on the walls. The grand opening will be next month in Churchmouse's garage!! Hope to see you there!!
    View attachment 28489

Aw crap. Did I say OK to this while under the influence's of a new 1911. I am so weak at those times....really.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I love the rational and civil discourse in this thread. I bet the Founding Fathers are pleased at what free speech got us.

Getting your jimmies all rustled over a picture? Get real people, we've got bigger freaking battles to fight than this.

Yes we do but this just popped up and there is not much else going on.
    Easy enough to boy-cote Subway if you choose.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Some of us can multi-task. We can be concerned over the bigger battles as well as have a little 8th-grader-level-fun with inane topics such as this.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

Bigger then BACON?? Stop being a noob!! And it's my Jimmie, I can do with it as I please !

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Well at least with a poster of that face , consider it a new target for patrons to throw tomatoes at .

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You'll get hair growing on your palm... that was embarrassing when my uncle told me that and I looked real quick...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I see you are kinda new here. Once the usual suspects land in a thread like this it runs a certain course. Humor (tongue in cheek) mostly but there will be an under currant of truth. Do not get your undies in a wad over our Saturday morning antics. If there is no humor to be found and exploited for a smile here and there we would all end up in dark corner sucking our thumbs.

Or flipping sausage or something.....:dunno:

Just follow the thread.

Top Bottom