• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Reading into some recent horror stories regarding submission as the 41F deadline looms. I just realized that I did not include a copy of my Schedule A when I submitted. I currently do not have any NFA items on the trust since this is the first but I have read that the trust must contain something for example like @$1.00 bill etc. My local gunshop sent all the paperwork on May30 and I have not called to check the the status considering its only been 30 days. Do any of you know if mine will be kicked back if this is not included? Should I call tomorrow and check the status? Looking for some help and suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Sending it isn't really a bad thing. It could have any asset on it though, not just an NFA item. That's none of the ATF's business.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    The advice I got was if your trust has page numbers and the schedule A is listed in the page numbers, you should send it. (ie, my schedule is page 6 of 6) If it's not included in the page numbers, then you don't need to. Not sure if that is true but makes sense.

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    I just realized the Form 1 that I sent last week will likely be rejected. I printed the form from the ATF website and now I see where they don't accept the one sided forms, must be front and back! We will see what happens ????

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I set mine up with Marc and I sent my Schedule A, but it only had the pistol that I was SBRing in it. After the SBR was approved, that's all that's in the Trust's name. ;)

Top Bottom