"Heh heh, hello insurance policy"

:laugh:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    So this afternoon a guy I know emails me and asks if I'd be interested in buying his SW 629 44 Mag. With the email he thoughtfully attached a couple of pics so I could appraise the weapons condition. This is one of the pics he sent me; notice anything?

4ih8nr.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So this afternoon a guy I know emails me and asks if I'd be interested in buying his SW 629 44 Mag. With the email he thoughtfully attached a couple of pics so I could appraise the weapons condition. This is one of the pics he sent me; notice anything?

you're kidding me right?

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon

4ih8nr.jpg

LOL - let God sort them out..

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    The best part though was getting his 629 for $370 this afternoon. I then traded it to another guy I know for a late 80's model 10/22, a Rock Island Commander in great shape and $150 cash.

Personally, I love my friends

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Well, if you love this one...you might want to tell him to not aim a loaded gun at his face.
    Just sayin'.

Yeah, we had a nice conversation about that when I picked it up. First thing I did (as usual) was to check and see if it was loaded. I told him how glad I was to see it empty and how shocked I was when I'd seen the pic he sent me. His excuse was that he was in a hurry, blah, blah, blah.
    This guy is a former LEO (10 years) and ex-military. I've shot with him and hunted with him on a number of occasions and never even had a whiff of unsafe practices. I think he just picked today to have a brain-cramp and to make a photographic record of it. I told him that I planned on passing his pic around. When my daughter saw the pic, first thing she noticed were the rounds in the chamber. I was so proud!

Top Bottom