• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Well then...you're in for a mighty treat!

Here's the encore!

YouTube - Close range with a gun

Believe it or not, I can actually see some sense in what he's trying to do. Gun encounters private citizens deal with are likely to be very up close and personal, and knowing how to block attacks while firing to defend yourself is important, and the pistol whipping part could be useful if the first five don't work cause up close like that you sure aren't going to be reloading. Personally, I'd just drop the gun and fight with hands and/or knife, but a club works, too.

The execution is interesting, though.... Aside from technique, it's only a matter of time till he shoots himself.

BTW... you suck for posting these LOL.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    + 1 for the big ole belly laugh with my first cup of coffee! The only thing that could of made it better is some good ole fashion tongue lashing like... Huh? WHat? You talkin to me punk?! take... this.... you... mutha .... biotch! How you like eatin my big ole 25 auto now!?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    His Ninja skills impress me!! Cathy and I are going to immediately adopt his training methods. We will be invincible! Unless we cut our hands with a knife or something...

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO

umm.....:nuts: I can't really blame the poor girl in this one...I can only blame the idiots that gave an apparent newbie something crazy like a .460S&W/.500S&W/whatever caliber gun that is. She obviously had no idea what she was getting herself into but the guys sure did and found humor in it. She came extremely close to placing a hole in one of her friends or herself that you won't be plugging up with ease.

Video response for the 21 Foot Rule:

YouTube - 121 Foot Rule

I thought this was serious at first till I saw him maul that target...haha that was good! :rockwoot: :D

Top Bottom