Women = Evil
    My head hurts now...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I think most men, whether LEOs or potential WWAG-callers, are completely stymied by one issue: Boobs. You could have a minigun slung over your back, we'd never know it. Once boobs come into play, everything else goes out the window. I've thought of getting a boob job myself, just to get out of tickets. I'd look HOT in a tube top with a nice new set of Ds. Well, *I* think so, anyway. Of course if I did that, tickets would never be an issue because I'd be at home jumping on the trampoline. In front of the big mirror.
    He said Boobs.... :rockwoot:

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I was always told that women are the root of all evil, and very dangerous...

Below is the mathematical proof that girls are evil.

thumbnail.aspx

Edit: Damn, MrHabib beat me to it!

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    For the record and things i missed typing out in my rush to get the OP posted..

The Employees of the convience store love me and know I am armed. They have wanted to take pics with my firearms (not allowed)

I was clearly in uniform marked security

thirdly my AR was secured in the vehicle and anything short of a cutting torch or my key wasnt getting it out of the vehicle while I shopped.

Does anyone know how to get a name and or badge number for a traffic stop where no ticket was given.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I think most men, whether LEOs or potential WWAG-callers, are completely stymied by one issue: Boobs. You could have a minigun slung over your back, we'd never know it. Once boobs come into play, everything else goes out the window. I've thought of getting a boob job myself, just to get out of tickets. I'd look HOT in a tube top with a nice new set of Ds. Well, *I* think so, anyway. Of course if I did that, tickets would never be an issue because I'd be at home jumping on the trampoline. In front of the big mirror.
    I never said I got out of the tickets :dunno:

some I did, some I didn't

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    If you decide to do this, no need to post any pics. We'll just take your word on it.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    "thirdly my AR was secured in the vehicle and anything short of a cutting torch or my key wasnt getting it out of the vehicle while I shopped."

"He then spoke to another officer I didnt see and said there is an AR in the back the other officer says I already got it. (apparently he reached into my vehicle and took my AR with out my consent)"

Huh??????

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    For the record and things i missed typing out in my rush to get the OP posted..

The Employees of the convience store love me and know I am armed. They have wanted to take pics with my firearms (not allowed)

I was clearly in uniform marked security

thirdly my AR was secured in the vehicle and anything short of a cutting torch or my key wasnt getting it out of the vehicle while I shopped.

Does anyone know how to get a name and or badge number for a traffic stop where no ticket was given.
    Huh? :scratch:

My truck doesnt lock and it has a soft top with no windows.. wish I could lock it.
    Also how was the backup officer able to just reach in an take possession of the AR if it was secured in the vehicle? :dunno: According to your story it was just lying on the back seat.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

This is a picture I don't need painted!

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Huh? :scratch:

Also how was the backup officer able to just reach in an take possession of the AR if it was secured in the vehicle? :dunno: According to your story it was just lying on the back seat.

Its basically a steel gunrack with a locking cover that keeps the weapon secured to my vehicle.

I lock it when I go someplace and unlock it when I am in my vehicle, When I am at work Im in my vehicle, I stay in my vehicle.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That seems to be my observation. The younger officers I meet tend to be less respectful than the older ones.
    I wouldn't say that. The last time I was pulled over was a younger ISP officer, he let me dig in my purse with a gun, he also didn't give me a ticket. He was respectful, he was also poker faced. I wouldn't want to carry on a conversation with him, but he wasn't disrespectful in the least.

Top Bottom