• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    sorry worthless ***** like this ****bag can **** all the way off. and while they are at it the can **** my hair-less ***** and shove a rusty barb wired splintery baseball bat so far up their rectum they taste iron. **** these **** sucking ****** ****** all the way to hell
    While I agree with Bobzilla’s point, I can’t help but wonder…

Has anyone seen bob and bigred in the same room?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Careful. Your bigotry is showing. He is an American.

Disagree with him all you want. He's still an American.
    I know it's the cool thing to do to call people bigots and racists and such, but what effect do you think it has on someone who hates everyone? People that call you racist or bigot definitely have a special place in my ranking of hatred, but I truly ******* hate all people. So.... what does that make me?

1717694669995.png
    1717694742439.png
    1717694876841.png

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I hope this a**hat realizes that he can f*** all the way off.

Like I need his conmie a** to tell me what I need to think. No I don't! This piece of s*** can go f*** himself from whatever hole he currently lives in!

The Constitution of the United States of America is what separates us from the rest of the citizens on this earth that are lorded over by their "betters" throughout history. "We the people" are responsible for this nation. No King, no lord, no emperor, no one else but we the people. This entire experiment is based upon the recognition that this is a nation of immigrants not slavishly tied to their ethnic or religious backgrounds, but to their love of Liberty and their demand for freedom and limited government.

Adult beverages might have been involved in this post.
    Ha ha ha! Good one.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I know it's the cool thing to do to call people bigots and racists and such, but what effect do you think it has on someone who hates everyone? People that call you racist or bigot definitely have a special place in my ranking of hatred, but I truly ******* hate all people. So.... what does that make me?

View attachment 357351
    View attachment 357353
    View attachment 357354
    Calling a guy a foreigner because he doesn't have a traditional "white/western" sounding name? That's pretty bigoted and literally devoid of the FACT that the dude being talked about is literally an American.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Calling a guy a foreigner because he doesn't have a traditional "white/western" sounding name? That's pretty bigoted and literally devoid of the FACT that the dude being talked about is literally an American.

And we've already said he's a dumb$ss even if he is American. Pretty sure we've moved on and no one cares... :rolleyes:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    sorry worthless ***** like this ****bag can **** all the way off. and while they are at it the can **** my hair-less ***** and shove a rusty barb wired splintery baseball bat so far up their rectum they taste iron. **** these **** sucking ****** ****** all the way to hell
    I agree! However; @BigRed may want some of his asterics back. You're creating a shortage.

Top Bottom