• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    But but but everyone is a bigot! Everyone is racist.

Some people only know one song and everyone else gets tired of hearing it.

The calling out of every single -ist and -ism is part of the reason why our country is in the mess it's in. I hate the huge push to "reduce racism", "reduce misogyny" and whatever. People can think and have whatever belief they want, as long as they don't act on it. Racism wasn't as big of an issue until the Left started harping on it in the last 10 years or so and now they see racism everywhere when it doesn't exist, except for when it actually does exist with the anti-white crowd, but they're okay with that. Screw all of this :poop: people need thicker skin, need to put on their big boy pants, or something. Used to be that if you got offended, you punched someone in the mouth, or just dealt with it instead of acting like a whiny little b*tch. So someone thought someone who didn't look ethnically American was a foreigner. Oh well, the world didn't end. The world gets more racist the more people drone on about it rather than less.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I could care less what this foreigner has to say about my patriotic belief in the constitution when they themself hail from arab land that worships both the Quran and Sharia law.

That in itself should make it obvious to anyone on it's face why he hates the constitution and the freedom it grants to it's natural born citizens that I'm sure he also secretly hates and despises.

Imo aziz can go F himself.

Last edited:

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    But but but everyone is a bigot! Everyone is racist.

Some people only know one song and everyone else gets tired of hearing it.
    So,on those rare occasions I interact with leftist and get labeled as homophobe, racist, or whatever the slur de jur is. I smile and wink at em. Throws them off their game!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    When everything is bigotry, nothing is bigotry.
    When everything is racist, nothing is racist.

I stopped giving a flying rat's *** long long long ago.
    better yet, hate everyone and those labels mean even less. "Sorry, not a bigot. I hate everyone. Well, I do hate you a little more now so thanks for that focus."

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    So this guy seems to feel that our constitution would be better if Marx and Engels had written it, or if it were more malleable to the social whims of the day.
    If this were the case, he couldn't even have published his farcical interview, much less put his name to it.
    When the founding documents of a nation are "flexible", governments bend them to their wishes, people are subjugated, and nations disappear (look at a map of Africa every ten years over the past century, and note the number of "nations" that have ceased to exist).
    Our Constitution may not be "perfect", but it's a damn sight better than anything else out there, and worthy of reverence from the pure of heart around the world.

IMO, this ass-hat got a thesaurus for his 11th birthday, and no love from his parents, so he enthusiastically attaches himself to each and every bit of semi-empowering philosophy that drifts across his transom.
    Like so many other "know it all, social justice adjudicators" he doesn't embrace our Constitution because he doesn't believe each man should exercise sovereignty over themselves. That's too much decentralized power, and it scares him because he doesn't trust his fellow man, because he doesn't have faith in, or even acknowledge, a God that unites us with a yearning for freedom that stops short of a quest for power.
    He is a small, frightened man who cannot see beyond his fears.

Get bent.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not caring to read the subject of the post, but from a bibilical perspective I agree with the subject.
    I think you better read what the subject is about before committing that you agree with it.

Upholding and defending a document that gives religious freedom, and freedom of speech. Along with many other freedoms is not worshiping it.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    We're living under a flawed Constitution. Let's start fresh and rewrite it
    I'll go first.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, and also to avoid the tyranny originating from any level of political governance ranging from, but not exclusive to, the municipal to Federal levels, the right of the people - meaning ordinary citizens, not enrolled or enlisted by any government-funded or government-supported organization - to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. The Arms in question include, fully automatic weapons, belt-fed weapons, concealed weapons, weapons whose report is muted by whatever means, artillery, mortars, missles and rockets of any sort, laser guided or laser powered weapons, manned or unmanned aircraft, ships of sundry types and tonnage, weapons availing themselves of heretofore unknown technologies and methods, where weapon is defined by law as an implement designed to protect a citizen or inflict harm as the need be, even unto death, upon another living thing or the destruction of an inanimate object."

EDIT: Had to edit since I forgot aircraft.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom