• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I was thinking about throwing up a WTT ad for my shield, but after reading this thread I don't think I will. The few who have traded/sold them, seem to regret it...

Then again, maybe I will to see what I can get.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Haha, I originally started my carry gun search for a PPS, but then SW released the Shield.

I rented a 9mm PPS and enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as the shield. I hated the mag release.

I'm a lefty, and I've always actuated the traditional mag release with my left middle finger, so swiping down on that lever is completely natural to me. I shot my old Shield today, and it felt great as always.

Yeah, I'm totally getting another one, whether I keep the PPS or not. :D

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Gander Mountain in Lafayette had a bunch this morning (9/22). My friend bought one, $449 plus tax.

Nice looker.

:ar15:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I was thinking about throwing up a WTT ad for my shield, but after reading this thread I don't think I will. The few who have traded/sold them, seem to regret it...

Then again, maybe I will to see what I can get.

Would you be willing to trade it for all my hopes and dreams of one day touching a Shield? By this point I can assure you they have collected significant interest.

minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    Shot the shield today...

I snapped it up the 2nd week after the release. (for my birthday) It is my favorite EDC. Take it to the range often and at 25 yds, It shoots well, and flawlessly. (Rack the first round with authority)

So i ponder, "I can sell it and get all my $ back." Then I think, what would I replace it with. So I'll hang on to it, and say... dont give up your search. :D

Pattypat25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Just picked one up today at G.M. In Lafayette. Paid full MSRP though. They had a total of 28 last Thursday night, which I guess they just got a truck in that morning. As of about 12:30 this afternoon they had 7 left after I bought mine. So far I really like it and it carries very well. I'm 5' 11" 165lbs. It really Is the perfect size for me. Shoots extremely well and as advertised the trigger is really nice.

wjessup1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2012
    I by 100% luck found one at the Sheridan gun store or His and Hers Target Sports. Havent checked in a while but he might have one. They are beautiful and great shooters!

indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    Just picked one up today at G.M. In Lafayette. Paid full MSRP though. They had a total of 28 last Thursday night, which I guess they just got a truck in that morning. As of about 12:30 this afternoon they had 7 left after I bought mine. So far I really like it and it carries very well. I'm 5' 11" 165lbs. It really Is the perfect size for me. Shoots extremely well and as advertised the trigger is really nice.

The Greenwood G.M. hasn't seen one in a month.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    OK i keep seeing people post about this gun. What makes it better than the compact MP 9? I went to smiths website and Im still not seeing any difference.

indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    OK i keep seeing people post about this gun. What makes it better than the compact MP 9? I went to smiths website and Im still not seeing any difference.

Single Stack Mag. So, it's overall thinner then the compact. If you want more rounds though, the compact is a pretty sweet gun.

Top Bottom