• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I think these are the same guys that had the rope tied to a tree and the other end tied to a bike in the park.
    This is a good case of Karma.

I friend of mine had an in ground gasoline tank on a farm. It wasn't much cheaper to buy in bulk just more convenient.
    He noticed that the gas was being stolen and the dusk to dawn light at the tank was shot out with a BB gun. When the gas was emptied out and he decided not to use it any longer he filled the tank with water.

The thief came back to get some gas and got water instead. He came home and saw a car parked on the side of the road. He went to the car the see who it was. It was one of his daughters friends. He confronted the kid and he admitted to stealing gas. He met with the guys dad and the boys dad made him work it off doing chore around the farm.

My friend started to worry about liability and told the boys dad when he dropped him off to work that he quit using the tank because it was getting water in it. The dad thanked him because they haven't been able to get the car to start.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    My friend started to worry about liability and told the boys dad when he dropped him off to work that he quit using the tank because it was getting water in it.

Willing to take on a indentured servant, yet afraid of being held liable for what the thief stole.

Top Bottom