• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar15_dude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Very few people will bug out. The slippery slope this country is sliding down is too gradual, to 'soft'. There won't be a single event or a finely delineated line at the boundary of SHingTF. The gradual encroachment upon our liberties is underway, and for most, barely noticeable. Bugging out is a nearly complete commitment to abandoning ones lifestyle, livelihood, and prospects of a peaceable future. With the exception of natural disaster the 'time to bug out' will be a very difficult call to make. 1930's Germany provides a very good example of this.

Very well said.

Although this thread almost got hijacked by the Appleseed (a worthy process, for sure), it is encouraging to see that many INGO preppers understand "stay and fight" is preferable to "flee and hope". You take care of you and yours, I'll take care of me and mine. God help the people that make themselves refugees...they will be dependent on the charity and generosity of others or .gov, and may find charity in short supply.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Oops, and as a friend of mine just informed me, I left out one important thing about staying in.......BACON.....you will need about 1000lbs of BACON to see you thru till things work out, or even if they don't, you'll go out happy! BACON, it's an Appleseed Project and INGO tradition! LOL
    Happy munching!
    7th Stepper

Top Bottom