• ...and so much more!
  • jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    Did anyone else see that?

I seen it in the New Castle Courier Times paper from the other day.

Indiana is making the digital application process available to all counties, not just the select few.

As I understand/remember it anyway, it's been a couple days since I read it.

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Wish this was available when I applied for mine. Took me 2 1/2 months to get mine. My dad and a buddy both got theirs in about a week using the digital process.

Stnmikita

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    That's cool..Now I wish they would make the LTCH like our DL's..outa plastic.

I couldn't agree more. Recently received my Florida CCL and it makes ours look like garbage. Nice plastic, photo, etc.

The pink piece of paper has got to go.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    NO way, I like the pink piece of paper just fine. I have about 15 of them all signed in blue ink and laminated by the nice young lady at Staples here in Jeffersonville. I have one in every vehicle, my range bag, my wallet at work. The rest are stored in my safe along with the original still in the envelope on the form letter I was sent. I like it just fine...

INGunGuy

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    NO way, I like the pink piece of paper just fine. I have about 15 of them all signed in blue ink and laminated by the nice young lady at Staples here in Jeffersonville. I have one in every vehicle, my range bag, my wallet at work. The rest are stored in my safe along with the original still in the envelope on the form letter I was sent. I like it just fine...

INGunGuy

thats a really good idea,,,never thought of that

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Yea if they screw it all up and do a drivers license-like type of license, then it will cost more money, and if you loose it you cant just pull another one out of the safe...

INGunGuy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    The article didn't mention when this was going to happen did it? I checked their website (the New Castle Courier Times) but couldn't find the article.

Just wondering because Application for Handgun License still says it's limited to certain counties and doesn't mention anything about how it's going to expand soon.

If it's something that will happen in the next few months, I'll wait for mine and do it online. Otherwise, I'll join the 2 to 3 month waiting list.

Top Bottom