Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you search "naked women bird hunting" the vast majority show, in my opinion, well done picture of women sans clothing, but not showing anything. There are some pretty well done photos.

***search at your own risk. Like forgetting the "bird" in the search terms mentioned above gets pretty graphic.

Interestingly, Searching for that exact phrase with quotes turns up only one result - this page!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    20140715_Texas-International-Firearms-Festival-Kirsten-Joy-Weiss.jpg

:bow:

In love.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm trying to figure out how the heck you knew specifically to search for that.

Just a fun way to kill time. Go into your search history and add words to it. Naked is a word that's fun. So it adding "with a chicken" to the end.

So you search "things to do in Indy." That becomes "naked things to do in Indy" or "things to do in Indy with a chicken".

The possibilities are endless.....sometimes disturbing.....but most of the time good for a laugh.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

That's a weird accessory.

From the different pictures of IDF ladies that you posted I assume they are not allowed to carry their rifle with a loaded magazine inserted in the magazine well (at least when off duty).
    Some of the magazine are tapped to the gun.

It's weird to trust them and allow them to carry a rifle and a magazine with live rounds but not allow them to carry the rifle loaded. :scratch:

9de7ae7e1edf73841fe24edace8c4668.jpg

israel-carry-1024x768.jpg

859871f16157ec60d8f634a47e04a91c--israeli-girls-israeli-people.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's a weird accessory.

From the different pictures of IDF ladies that you posted I assume they are not allowed to carry their rifle with a loaded magazine inserted in the magazine well (at least when off duty).
    Some of the magazine are tapped to the gun.

It's weird to trust them and allow them to carry a rifle and a magazine with live rounds but not allow them to carry the rifle loaded. :scratch:

Slung over your back like that, you don't have a whole lot of control over it. My guess would be it less about trusting the girl, and more about not trusting the public around them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom