Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dhg4iY7U8AANReZ.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sorry WS. I'd probably take the FJ in trade if it was a '78. I stand by my words on the other tho'.

No offense intended. ;)

My 2007 will get where it needs to go, and I haven't really modded it heavily like many folks do.

FJ-40 FTW. Only needed about a dozen hand tools to repair/disassemble/reassemble.
    The new FJ's are just luxury SUV's anymore.

If you think the FJ is luxury, I'm not sure you have ridden in one... (except that they do ride better than a jeep) and yeah, I get that the FJ40's are cool, and would love to have one, but the newer ones are pretty capable vehicles (stopped bringing them to the US after the 2014 model and stopped production all together worldwide about a year later).

You guys should check out the forums if you think the FJ is not quite capable: Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

Not as easy/cheap to lift as a jeep because of the suspension design, but not a slacker by any means.

/thread jack

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    None of her setup is legal in the UK, or even in all states or municipalities in the US. Not everyone is cool. Thought that was worth mentioning.

Well that's obvious.The belt itself is probably too "tactical-looking" to be legal in the UK.

I think that knife would be illegal in even more US places if it had a double edge.

It's sad that not all Americans enjoy the same freedom depending on where they live.
    Just having a folding pocket knife is a felony in some US states or cities. :noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom