STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    countryy5.jpg

You do know who this is right...????

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm hoping it's a bad camera angle and the shotgun is actually pointed over her left shoulder. I'll assume by the smiles that this is a training session....
    I probably just had a Denny moment?

Probably not. It is common for people instructing clay's shooters to mount the shotgun and point it directly at them. This way the instructor can see how the eye lines up with the rib. This is one of the ways they check fit.

Very unnerving to me personally.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I'm hoping it's a bad camera angle and the shotgun is actually pointed over her left shoulder. I'll assume by the smiles that this is a training session....
    I probably just had a Denny moment?

Probably not. It is common for people instructing clay's shooters to mount the shotgun and point it directly at them. This way the instructor can see how the eye lines up with the rib. This is one of the ways they check fit.

Very unnerving to me personally.

Uhm, yeah, not doing it. I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to nuances of shotguns, but seems to violate a lot of the rules, and there is just no reason in the world for someone to point a shotgun at me, unless they want some return fire.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Uhm, yeah, not doing it. I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to nuances of shotguns, but seems to violate a lot of the rules, and there is just no reason in the world for someone to point a shotgun at me, unless they want some return fire.

My buddy visited Holland and Holland while in London...He just wanted to see it and buy a hat...While there they fitted him for a gun and that was part of the fitting process...I know the Royal Family are fitted for their shotguns and that has to be a bit unnerving for the folks assigned to protect their lives....

Not saying I agree or disagree...Just saying it is part of the process....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom