STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Just catching up to the thread....

I hope that if she's planning on needing that pistol the wait is very long indeed... she won't get very far without any caps. But maybe she's waiting for a door to door percussion cap salesman? :dunno:

Thanks Denny. :):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    She seems very nice Rhino.....

DsyuqGvUwAAAG00.jpg

I need more data.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just catching up to the thread....

I hope that if she's planning on needing that pistol the wait is very long indeed... she won't get very far without any caps. But maybe she's waiting for a door to door percussion cap salesman? :dunno:

Or, since it's just a photoshoot...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just catching up to the thread....I hope that if she's planning on needing that pistol the wait is very long indeed... she won't get very far without any caps. But maybe she's waiting for a door to door percussion cap salesman? :dunno:

GFGT and myself have tried our best to keep this thread clean and I want to apologize...We've been very careful to make sure all nipples are capped lest we get the thread locked.....I can't believe CM didn't notice the nipples were not capped...Mea culpa....

:)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    GFGT and myself have tried our best to keep this thread clean and I want to apologize...We've been very careful to make sure all nipples are capped lest we get the thread locked.....I can't believe CM didn't notice the nipples were not capped...Mea culpa....

Oh, no! What did we miss??!!

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

Whats this about clapping nipples???

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

You got me.....:):

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I thought "Hold on...what did I miss?"

Imagine my disappointment. ;)

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Beowolf Dennyed her because her nipples were not capped....:)

"I hope that if she's planning on needing that pistol the wait is very long indeed... she won't get very far without any caps. But maybe she's waiting for a door to door percussion cap salesman? :dunno:" Beowolf

At least spell my name right. :laugh:

I thought we were supposed to be encouraging good examples of women with firearms. That poor young lady is sitting around, freezing without any pants, holding a cap and ball revolver with no caps.

Now this young lady seems like she's more than ready to take care of any bad situation that comes her way.

pretty-girls-of-the-israeli-army-53.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    At least spell my name right. :laugh:

I thought we were supposed to be encouraging good examples of women with firearms. That poor young lady is sitting around, freezing without any pants, holding a cap and ball revolver with no caps.

Now this young lady seems like she's more than ready to take care of any bad situation that comes her way.

pretty-girls-of-the-israeli-army-53.jpg

Depending on one's perspective/intentions, she could be the bad situation waiting to come along...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom