STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    74614766_1445247642281454_2411384378744635392_n.jpg

I know this is off topic, she looks nice and all, but what exactly am I seeing underneath the ejection port? It looks like two cartridges just sort of stuck to the side.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I know this is off topic, she looks nice and all, but what exactly am I seeing underneath the ejection port? It looks like two cartridges just sort of stuck to the side.

Looks like a setup to do an emergency chamber load when you need one round quickly. That's a very common setup on shotguns used in action shooting sports. I've got it on mine and it's really quick to drag one into the chamber, close the action, and shoot.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Maybe the MILF on the previous page would like s little "BOHICA" action?
    Of course if it was me that offered, she would just say "Bravo Yankee"," Bravo Yankee"

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

[h=5]sportswomancourtney[/h]THANK YOU ALL for the sweet messages & concern! I’m ok. Last night I slipped & fell getting back into the shower after just grabbing my toothbrush. *♀️ Not ideal the week before a photoshoot but it could have been worse. I’m lucky to have only busted open my eyebrow and not my actual eye or forehead or anything else... now let’s hope it heals quickly.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    [h=5]sportswomancourtney[/h]THANK YOU ALL for the sweet messages & concern! I’m ok. Last night I slipped & fell getting back into the shower after just grabbing my toothbrush. * Not ideal the week before a photoshoot but it could have been worse. I’m lucky to have only busted open my eyebrow and not my actual eye or forehead or anything else... now let’s hope it heals quickly.
    Would gladly volunteer to nurse her back to health.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom