STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya know. I'm okay with tats and oddly died hair color. Even some piercings. But not nose-rings. I don't think that enhances people's look. At all.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Ya know. I'm okay with tats and oddly died hair color. Even some piercings. But not nose-rings. I don't think that enhances people's look. At all.

The issue with nose rings for me is they accentuate a part of the face that is not necessarily the best feature. My daughter is beautiful, but her nose is not her best feature and when she had one, I reminded her of that. Often. She eventually got rid of it.:)

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    No nose piercings here!

q2bnzYE.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The issue with nose rings for me is they accentuate a part of the face that is not necessarily the best feature. My daughter is beautiful, but her nose is not her best feature and when she had one, I reminded her of that. Often. She eventually got rid of it.:)

You told your daughter her nose isn't her best feature?

:wrongdoor:

:runaway:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Isn't one of the primary duties of a parent to crush the self-esteem and shatter the hopes and dreams for the future of their children at every opportunity? Because if it's not, then . . .

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

Isn't one of the primary duties of a parent to crush the self-esteem and shatter the hopes and dreams for the future of their children at every opportunity? Because if it's not, then . . .

My kids know I love them more than life itself. They also know I don't pull any punches. Here she is this well spoken high school valedictorian who goes off to college on a just short of full ride academic scholarship (she had to buy her books), starts wearing too much makeup, pierces her nose and joins a sorority!

I used to chase off all her boyfriends. It was my duty to get that ring out of her nose!:)

My son get's the nose jokes from both his dad and his wife!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My kids know I love them more than life itself. They also know I don't pull any punches. Here she is this well spoken high school valedictorian who goes off to college on a just short of full ride academic scholarship (she had to buy her books), starts wearing too much makeup, pierces her nose and joins a sorority!

I used to chase off all her boyfriends. It was my duty to get that ring out of her nose!:)

My son get's the nose jokes from both his dad and his wife!

Pretty much my stance as well. I don't pull many punches with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom