STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I am willing to concede that this is a chick, as long as it keeps her from coming to my house and tying me into a pretzel.
    https://www.wideopenspaces.com/breaking-vetpaw-badass-poacher-hunting-chick-kicked-tanzania/

While I appreciate her service to the country, I will now rank her into the Tactical Ta-ta's category and dismiss her. She got her 5 minutes of fame though. These type of soldiers just kill me, if you wanted to be a grunt and run and shoot and fight, why go be a diesel mechanic? We had several soldiers like this when I was in. Instead of maintaining the helicopters like they were told to, all they wanted to do was roll around in their battle rattle with their weapon at low ready. If you want to be a grunt, go be a grunt and stop wasting our time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    https://www.wideopenspaces.com/breaking-vetpaw-badass-poacher-hunting-chick-kicked-tanzania/

While I appreciate her service to the country, I will now rank her into the Tactical Ta-ta's category and dismiss her. She got her 5 minutes of fame though. These type of soldiers just kill me, if you wanted to be a grunt and run and shoot and fight, why go be a diesel mechanic? We had several soldiers like this when I was in. Instead of maintaining the helicopters like they were told to, all they wanted to do was roll around in their battle rattle with their weapon at low ready. If you want to be a grunt, go be a grunt and stop wasting our time.

OK thats enough. This is not a thread to ***** in. Someone (You...???) called her a man and we disproved that comment. Beyond that start another thread.

And thank you for your service to our country...:patriot:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    needless to say, I won't be putting any pics up from..
    v1.bTsxMjM1MjI1NDtqOzE3ODI3OzEyMDA7NzY4OzEwMjQ

I think it's ok since they are nuns......

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Pfft... Says you...

Faye is awesome!

(Also, the only good anime ever invented... she also has a gun 99% of the time, but of course YouTube is letting me down.. and the English dubs are very good... YouTube letting me down again)

Just finished the series last week. Watched the movie as well, but it was kind of a let down.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    OK thats enough. This is not a thread to ***** in. Someone (You...???) called her a man and we disproved that comment. Beyond that start another thread.

And thank you for your service to our country...:patriot:

Sorry to *****, but I guess I just don't understand the reason lately that men want to look like women and women want to look like men.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom