STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    maxresdefault.jpg

Note that the dummy is more properly focused on the target than these INGOers. :):

Agreed. I only saw what he sees.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

View attachment 79777

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Probably some of the states where you can carry openly without a license/permit.

In her case, Colorado.

Like most gun laws it doesn't make any sense.
    I'm not sure why lawmakers decided that having the gun visible was no big deal, so no licence required; but covering it with a shirt then you can't be trusted with that without a licence, background check etc. :rolleyes:

It makes as much sense as being able to drive a convertible car, with the top down, without driving licence; but once you put the top down you need a state issued licence.Because it's totally not the same thing. :n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Like most gun laws it doesn't make any sense.
    I'm not sure why lawmakers decided that having the gun visible was no big deal, so no licence required; but covering it with a shirt then you can't be trusted with that without a licence, background check etc. :rolleyes:

It makes as much sense as being able to drive a convertible car, with the top down, without driving licence; but once you put the top down you need a state issued licence.Because it's totally not the same thing. :n00b:

A short, short summary of the history of cc in the usa.
    (I really need to dig up the article online)

Basically if we go back to the birth of the country, citizens carried openly just like you carry your cellphone and no one cared it was common.

Back then only "bad people" cc to avoid giving the upper hand they they were armed.

As time went by the laws were written so that you had to go thru "legal process" if you wanted to cc because the history of cc was mainly that "evil people" did it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom