STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    57503099_1297422400397313_229033138263687168_n.jpg

No way in hell this waif runs that Spas in that configuration. No way.

But I still like it...:):

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    ^ Agent 99 / Barbara Feldon. Another '60s icon that you should be careful searching for if you wish to preserve the illusion.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Anything will hold up well if you can afford to replace/repair the worn parts.

Well, consider the abundance of monsters created by plastic surgeon from otherwise attractive people. Courtney Cox used to be a beautiful young woman, then she was a beautiful woman who was aging naturally and probably would still have been inspiring more than her fair share of boners. Instead, whatever was done to her created a monster from natural beauty in an attempt to fight time. Foolish desperation and questionable (in my opinion unethical) medical treatment produced tragedy. It's common now.

I get that almost all of them are doing it, but a select few have the combination of good genetics + more skillful yet still unethical surgeon + blind luck that yields less negative results. In those cases, they go in the category of "held up well" by appearance. Although, I would not put them in the same class as those who ultra rare few who had no treatments.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, consider the abundance of monsters created by plastic surgeon from otherwise attractive people. Courtney Cox used to be a beautiful young woman, then she was a beautiful woman who was aging naturally and probably would still have been inspiring more than her fair share of boners. Instead, whatever was done to her created a monster from natural beauty in an attempt to fight time. Foolish desperation and questionable (in my opinion unethical) medical treatment produced tragedy. It's common now.

I get that almost all of them are doing it, but a select few have the combination of good genetics + more skillful yet still unethical surgeon + blind luck that yields less negative results. In those cases, they go in the category of "held up well" by appearance. Although, I would not put them in the same class as those who ultra rare few who had no treatments.

I agree. It's the personal choice of the folks, but there is nothing wrong with aging, and recognizing that it happens.

It's the aging on top of all the crazy procedures that produces some really horrific results.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Repair is the operative word. It's like taking your car to a mechanic. Some repair, and some "repair".

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A little scary that she knows how to shoot boys.:)

yup jedi's english teacher needs to hit him yet again.
    he forgot the comma but its all good cause im sure she would shoot ya guys anyways for starting at her. :)

she know how to model swimsuits as well and lives in sunny FL where its always warm unlike our crazy hot/cold days up here in nwi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom