• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    I will be stopping at the Starbucks in Bloomington that day off 37 around 3pm. I don't care for coffee much never been in a Starbucks. Looking at their menu online to see what there is. Anyone ever tried a strawberries & Creme Frappuccino? I love strawberry shakes and if it's the same or close I'll try it the 14th.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think it is just for Valentine's Day. I will be sure to stop in, thanks for the heads up.

Sprayandpray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Will make plans to go to the greenfield location Never been to one but first for everything..

OC.40 will have my one year old with me :)

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Hey all you Starbucks supporters!

I was thinking about how to make this effort more effective, and I thought we needed something to hand in to the local stores. I added a little and modified it specifically to Indiana, (with thanks to the New Jersey group for the initial start point).

You should be able to paste the following by copy/paste into a WORD document. (Hence the reason for two copies. )
    Change the local club or organization affiliation if any. there is also a line for a signature as well. optional... Wouldnt it be interesting if everyone of the 2A people going into Starbucks did this and they were actually forwarded to HQ? Hope the formatting isnt too far off...

Note to NPCCC members we are going to meet at the Starbucks on US 30 (near Wise Way in Valpo) at 6:00 PM. and then go to our regular Club meeting at 7:00 at the Valpo Police Station. That's what I have heard anyway... All are welcome to join in...

[FONT=&quot]Indiana Gun Owners [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]February 14, 2012[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dear Local Starbucks Manager,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Today I as well as a number of fellow law abiding citizens’s are making a purchase at your establishment to show my support of your stance on concealed and open firearm carry in Indiana. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Your policy of welcoming law abiding citizens to protect themselves in your stores is an indication of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]your support of public and personal safety. We are thankful for businesses such as yours, who do not falter or waiver in support of our constitutional rights, and who do not buckle under the limited “pressures” of those who through emotional appeals and irrational logic try to advance their own agendas contrary to law. By following our state laws regarding firearms, you are recognizing that the laws of our country continue to exist even as we cross your threshold; and that is gratefully appreciated. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Further, we would encourage you to forward this letter to your corporate offices, so that the policy making authorities within your company are made aware of our support.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The members and friends of the ____<insert local club or affiliation here if any> _ and would like to officially thank you for upholding the Constitutional Right to Bear Arms in your establishments. We pledge to continue to support your company as you continue to support the laws of this great country.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]____________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Indiana Gun Owners [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] February 14, 2012[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dear Local Starbucks Manager,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Today I as well as a number of fellow law abiding citizens’s are making a purchase at your establishment to show my support of your stance on concealed and open firearm carry in Indiana. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Your policy of welcoming law abiding citizens to protect themselves in your stores is an indication of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]your support of public and personal safety. We are thankful for businesses such as yours, who do not falter or waiver in support of our constitutional rights, and who do not buckle under the limited “pressures” of those who through emotional appeals and irrational logic try to advance their own agendas contrary to law. By following our state laws regarding firearms, you are recognizing that the laws of our country continue to exist even as we cross your threshold; and that is gratefully appreciated. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Further, we would encourage you to forward this letter to your corporate offices, so that the policy making authorities within your company are made aware of our support.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The members and friends of the ____<insert local club or affiliation here if any> _ and would like to officially thank you for upholding the Constitutional Right to Bear Arms in your establishments. We pledge to continue to support your company as you continue to support the laws of this great country.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]__________________________________________[/FONT]

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    mrortega,
    Titanium_Frost and myself will be there 6pm if you would like to join. I will be at one on the eastside that morning also, if you have time in the mornings.

James
    How about we coordinate our "wardrobes?" I know TF carries right side strong side in an open holster and I carry cross draw on my left. Why don't your carry Mexican (stuffed into the front of your pants) with your pistol pointing down at Mr. Richard and the twins? :D That way people will see a variety.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My wife and I are heading up to Starbucks in greenwood(main street/greenwood exit 99) early afternoon...bringing my new to me kimber.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I picked up a 2nd Amendment Patriots tee shirt from Terry at Red Ghost gun shop today. If the weather is warm enough maybe I can just wear it or wear it over a sweat shirt. An NRA should round out my "uniform."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of course, when you're against guns, their laws are "reasonable." But, substitute this for the 1st Amendment and watch their reply.
    Or, substitute automobiles. What would happen if every driver had to check the laws everytime he made a trip to Florida. Check the 1st amendment rights, and automobile laws in every state in between. Then, they would be "unreasonable." At least to him.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Here. Let me throw a little more fuel on the fire for those of you who aren't pi**ed enough yet.

New York Attorney General Urges Reid McConnell Not Pass Concealed Gun Bill « Gun Victims Action Council

Forcing us to honor gun permits from other states will dramatically increase the threat posed by firearms in our State by restricting our ability to control who may and may not carry a concealed weapon in all or parts of the State, undermining the ability of police to verify the validity of gun permits (as no national database exists) and allowing gun traffickers to more easily bring illegal guns into the State.

Because we all know that legal CCW/LTCH permit holders/gun owners are the ones trafficking illegal guns.

Top Bottom