• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    Sullivan
    Just got back I waited 25 minutes in Sullivan county probably 50 or more people in line. Most of the people at the polls were in there 60s or mid to late 40s I was the second youngest person, I'm 20 and a friend of mine was there he is a month younger than me so the youngest person there was 19.
    Make America Great Again

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I vote in a church and there are two precincts, one for north of 99th St and the other south.

My precinct is the north and there were maybe fifteen people ahead of me. The line for the south precinct probably has 250 people in it for two voting booths. I've never seen anything like it there before.

The moral of the story is, if you want a big voter turnout pit a megalomaniac against a sociopathic pathological liar.

BobG23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2016
    KFWA
    I voted early and waited 1:30. Still short of my wait in '08 and '12. Full mix of races and ages and everyone in a good mood and happy to be there.
    Today, friends and family have said anywhere from :30 to 2:30.
    I really hope to see some high voter turnout percentages.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    I got to Oaklandon Elementary at 5:30 and had about 20 people in front of me. Rolled out of there at 6:15 and there was a huge line wrapping around the building.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So what are people seeing? Lots of Millennials? Middle aged white guys? Feminists? Muchachos?

In Morgan Township, Porter County, Indiana, here's what I see:

Mostly people who: 1) farm, 2) have lived in this area all their lives, or 3) always wanted to live in the country and can now afford to do so.

This last category includes professionals, business owners and people who spent 40 years in the mill.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I voted a couple weeks ago on a Sat morning and it took about an hour total. I just drove past our polling place, didn't see many vehicles in the parking lot, but it was lined up to at least the doorway so I'm guessing it'll be at least an hour in line. We are in a small town (roughly 500 people) so I can't imagine you guys in bigger cities.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Talked to three people at work today who haven't voted in various years, one 25. All three are voting for Trump so if he's going to win, I'm betting this is where it will come from.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    According to the machine that I fed my ballot into, 500 people voted before I did. I think I was 502 or 503. That was about two hours ago. I stood in line maybe 5 minutes.

It was a decent mix of people race wise. Age wise, lots of gray hairs, but that's likely a function of the time of day I voted. There was one early 20's white female (who looked great in her jeans, btw) and one black male probably in his early 30s, then I was probably the next youngest...then 60 and up. Some way up.

Yes to fishing/hunting, no to new transport tax!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I just drove by my polling place, and it appears as crowded now as it was at 6am. They just said on the radio, that IPS downtown Indy is no wait and no line. Maybe the democrats are waiting until they get off work to vote. :dunno:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I just drove by my polling place, and it appears as crowded now as it was at 6am. They just said on the radio, that IPS downtown Indy is no wait and no line. Maybe the democrats are waiting until they get off work to vote. :dunno:

There's been a lot of early voting at the City County Building. I went in to screen a case one day last week and it was the absolute busiest I'd ever seen early voting. The line filled the entire west wing's first floor.

Top Bottom