Stand your butt up': GOP Sen. Mullin challenges Teamsters boss to fight at Senate hearing

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Our government at work. How embarrassing.
    Look at it this way. This would have probably been the first time in modern history that somebody testifying actually got punished in a meaningful way.

Seems like all that ever happens to somebody being investigated by congress is they are forced to sit and not answer uncomfortable questions for a day or two and then go on about their lives, never to actually receive a meaningful punishment for what they did wrong.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Bullies need to be called out IN PUBLIC.

And, the bully here, is NOT the Senator.

Bullies don't get called out where people can see it, they keep going.

If you don't want an ex-MMA fighter to leap over the table and punch you, maybe don't go making threats against said ex-MMA fighter.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Given what normally happens within those walls, a US Senator beating the unholy crap out of a thug/bully/2-legged piece of crap like that would in my eyes qualify as one of the most respectable events to happen there.

At least he had the backbone to call the guy out on his ******** "any time any place" keyboard threat.

And who can argue that we need FEWER congresscritters with a backbone?????

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I know the guys a bad * n all that, but personally I’d rather see my elected officials be more professional than the way this guy acted.

If he really wanted a fight rather than a show, wait for him off site and tell him man to man (not in front of TV cameras) to put up or shut up. He waited for this moment, with an old saved e-mail. WHY WAIT?

I’m sure some here have been in a bar fight. Not one in a class room where you challenge the other guy to meet you behind the gym after school. That’s the way I took the show. JMO
    Look up these dates I'm sure you'll find it educational about how things ran in our government in the past.
    February 06, 1858
    May 22, 1856
    February 24, 1838

Just a few interesting dates about our elected representatives.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Seems like all that ever happens to somebody being investigated by congress is they are forced to sit and not answer uncomfortable questions for a day or two and then go on about their lives, never to actually receive a meaningful punishment for what they did wrong.
    I see this type of comment a lot here, what exactly are our representatives supposed to do in these various cases? I have asked that question several times but I never get an answer.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I see this type of comment a lot here, what exactly are our representatives supposed to do in these various cases? I have asked that question several times but I never get an answer.
    just pointing out our system is fundamentally broken.

I'd take a congressional investigation over any other investigation hands-down. The former is just a dog and pony show.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    just pointing out our system is fundamentally broken.

I'd take a congressional investigation over any other investigation hands-down. The former is just a dog and pony show.
    Congressional investigations are meaningless really. At least in practice. They're more aimed at spreading narratives than anything. The congressional investigations into Trump produced two impeachments which were obviously politically motivated. When the Republicans do it, it's mostly about posting video clips on social media to fund-raise from.

Regardless which party, it's all political theater. Watch Senator Kennedy destroy woke judicial nominee! What happens? The senate votes her in anyway. But Kennedy gets to be seen "destroying" the woke ****. I think Republicans like to be the opposition party so that they can run **** like this to keep conservatives voting for them. ****ing worthless.

Top Bottom