• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    I purchased a Specwar 762 on Nov 14 with the muzzle break. My class III dealer said it would be no more than 4 weeks. To this day they have yet to receive the suppressor or be able to tell me when it will come in. Does anyone know if SilencerCo is delayed on producing these? I am not sure what the hold up is. My only other thought is there is a ATF delay in transfering from the manufacturer to my dealer. Any insight is appreciated.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Form 3s have been taking 6-7 weeks. I ordered a couple 9mm cans around that same time and they've yet to come in. It's NFA goodies, waiting is part of the game unfortunately

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    "My class III dealer said it would be no more than 4 weeks".....They must be new to the game, or misspoke, or you did not hear them correct. No dealer in their right mind would say that on a form 3 transfer. Silencerco deals mainly with wholesalers who sell to dealers, so it most likely has nothing much to do with Silencerco...most of the wholesalers are back-ordered on the 762 Specwars, but I see some are in stock. So with that said it is probably the ATF, I have some form 3's from Oct, that I am waiting on still. Good luck, at least my last few form 4's were well under 5 months from date mailed!

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Silencer Shop told me 4 weeks on the Form 3 and 4 months on the Form 4 for my Saker 7.62. That was about a month ago and quoted for a trust.

upchurch67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    I recently bought a suppressor from Silencershop and had it shipped to a LGS. It took about 6 weeks for the form 3 to clear. Now I'm waiting on the form 4. Everything is on a trust.

bucktowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    bloomington
    I ordered my specwar on 10-3 through the silencer shop online. The form 3 went through on 11-20, and the can was shipped to a local class III dealer. At that point, they automatically submitted the form 4 to transfer to me. I don't expect to see anything for a several months.

Just like upchurch, everything is on a trust.

Do you mind me asking who is your local class III dealer?

Top Bottom