• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inlineman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    I live in Decatur county and last fall I seen a very large black cat about 40 yards from my hunting blind while coyote hunting.My guess is 100 pounder at the time my 17hmr was at the gunsmith and all I had was a 22 and I was afraid to shoot at it with it.So to answer your question,YES.

swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    have a buddy, good ole country boy! he was telling me a while back he was going back to his house after a coyote hunt. everything went quiet and he felt very uneasy! his dogs hauled ass to the house and left him! he let off a couple rounds, made a lot of noise and ran back to the house! later on heard a feline calling loudly! he later found out his neighbor had DNR confirm a mt lion living in an old barn! be very careful out there people!

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    My dad and his dad saw a black panther while they were rabbit hunting... But that was probably... 45+ years ago...
    If I remember the account right, it was around what my not-so-politcally-correct late grandfather called "the nut farm", now known as the Muskatatuk Urban Training Center... (that place is still creepy now!)
    They were less than 100 yards away, and were positive about what they saw...

Top Bottom