• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Rahm Emmanuel wants the South Shore line shut down.

He needs more suckers to move to Chicago so he can tax them. Way too many leaving. He's running into smack dab into the Laugher Curve.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I say that to express my opposition to the idea...almost as a rhetorical comment. In the end, they (collectively, the powers that be) will do whatever they want, but I pay union dues and am highly involved-currently holding several elected positions, so I hope that the higher ups are committed to keeping our best interests in mind as we are at the local level. Whether it all matters, only time will tell.

Also, the notion of "nationalization" is laughable. I had to refamiliarize myself with the history, so I googled "United States Railroad Administration". It's been done before and I highly doubt it will happen again.

I'm sure I just opened another can of worms...so anyways, back to the whole PTC thing...

Dave

Thanks for the follow-up. I always forget unions having, if not more power, then a louder voice than JQ Public. I'm not a fan of unions, generally, but I can see how they would be useful against a governmental opponent. And no, I'm not interested in debating the merits of unions. ;)

...The Class 1 RR simply put the train together and send it down the road...

Why does that sentence remind me of this?

[video=youtube;4AyjKgz9tKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AyjKgz9tKg[/video]

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    OK so help me understand....

So this kind of stuff gets you cranky & fussy. So every 2 or 4 years you have an election. About all of you go and vote for these jokers. Then they go and do "stupid" $**** that really pi$$es you off. But what happens? You are back at the voting box again doing the same thing again expecting a different result. When will you learn the definition of insanity?

??????

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom