• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGKAT9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Valpo.
    The only thing thats good is the opening music ,i have to agree with another poster they build stuff that is alredy been done.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    That right there is funny. I quit watching sons of guns after just a few episodes. I wish reality tv was really "real". Too much scripting.

Thanks. American Guns' Wyatt family was kinda wierd...well, not really wierd. They had you thinking that they were this long held loving family, but it turned out that the kids were Rene's and Rich had gone through some long-winded divorce and recently married Rene...I dunno.

The kids obviously took Rich's last name and he provided pretty good for 'em. Seemed the show was trying to be some sort of stepping stone for the daughter...easy on the eyes, but, as a guy with a young daughter, that was just shy of pimpin' her out.

Anyway...carry on.

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Too Soap Operaish. Would you want Will's SIL working on your Guns?

Hell no I wouldn't want him working on my gun!

Not a big fan of the show and somehow I found myself watching it regularly, Out of curiosity what firearm they would do next. But honestly as cool as the guns were, most are guns I would never be able to own ie all the military/auto stuff. I liked American Guns better because it seemed like they did more stuff like 1911's that I do own and am interested in.

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    Top Shot is a really good show but I am not sure when the next season starts. It has all the cools guns, big bangs and without much drama. Its nice to watch skilled shooters shooting different types of targets in different settings.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    After the fools, Steph and Will Hayden, lost their licenses to manufacture for failing to keep adequate records, Red Jacket Firearms, LLC. shut down for a time and the show was subsequently pulled. It had nothing to do with S.H. Wikipedia has some good info to share on what transpired afterward.

On the drama note; it is a bit too contrived. Having Chris the clown work on my gun? No thank you. Will is a hotheaded gasbag that ya' gotta respect for his commitment to his ever-so-average daughter, even though he's generally unlikeable. I wouldn't, and can't imagine why anyone would, work for the man.

Vince Buckles, the token "yankee", and Glen Fleming both seem to be authentic human beings and almost make up for the absurdity of the rest of the Red Jacket staff. I saw Glen has opened his own shop now called Acadiana Gunworks, and has a few videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/flemgunner. Hell, even Yeager gave him a shoutout (for whatever that's worth).

JadeBrecks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Top Shot is a really good show but I am not sure when the next season starts. It has all the cools guns, big bangs and without much drama. Its nice to watch skilled shooters shooting different types of targets in different settings.

True. I do think the drama started to pick up more after the first season but I liked it. I thought they were going to do an all star season but I haven't seen anything else on it.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Let's see, Snaggle Tooth Steph, Chris the re-re, and "I am going to Revolutionize the firearm world" Will Hayden... Thanks but no thanks. I will watch reruns of Jersey Shore, seems more reality based.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Idiots or at least that's the way the production makes them come across. None of these shows are truly "real". I bet in person they are some nice folks. A couple seem like they've been dropped on their head and one seems like he is dork professor that needs to shave his design off his face.

I don't think that show does gun owners any favors.

Warsaw214

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Remember It's Hollywood drama and pressures to have a hit show... movie directors over embellishing to make a show more interesting that real life at the expense of the unsuspecting "regular folk"

Top Bottom