• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    My son and I liked to watch it on occasion for the different gun builds. I am sure the drama and Will's hard-a** attitude are mostly scripted for ratings. I don't know why you all are so down on Steph unless she threatens your manhood with her good looks AND shooting skills. Seriously, love is just a light switch away, folks. LOL

With that being said, Will always bragged about how "if you can dream it up , we can build it". I contacted them through their website about a custom, one-off rifle build that I thought was very doable and was very quickly told that the only guns they had available for sale was what was listed on their website.

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I read recently that Duck Dynasty won some "Best Unscripted TV Show" award. Don't get me wrong , I like the show, it's just good fun, but anyone that thinks that show is unscripted......... ? Really ? The only true "reality show" might be if a local news crew has the camera running and accidently catches something happening. Everything else is pure BS.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    With that being said, Will always bragged about how "if you can dream it up , we can build it". I contacted them through their website about a custom, one-off rifle build that I thought was very doable and was very quickly told that the only guns they had available for sale was what was listed on their website.

That's lame!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Not a fan, never have been.

After the first few episodes it became painfully stupid. They throw out a lot of bad / misleading information. Add that crap on top of the fact they have had many legal problems means these are not the folks I want presented on TV to the general public as what people are like in the gun culture.

If they cancelled it, the passing would be like a fart in the wind, just a bad smell quickly dissipated.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Not a fan, never have been.

After the first few episodes it became painfully stupid. They throw out a lot of bad / misleading information. Add that crap on top of the fact they have had many legal problems means these are not the folks I want presented on TV to the general public as what people are like in the gun culture.

If they cancelled it, the passing would be like a fart in the wind, just a bad smell quickly dissipated.

:+1:

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I did like the episode they had with Chris Kyle,, as a lot of you have stated I don't care for the drama either but I'd watch any show that had Chris in it...

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    Wow, you can now have Kris and Stephanie train you in CC, buy a poster of Stephanie, buy a calendar of Stephanie, or buy Kris' crappy CD. Oh, and you can buy a phone call with them...

There is a Hell. And it has a website.

Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse......that was about two minutes of my life that i'll never get back.

Top Bottom