• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Mods: Feel free to move if in wrong forum category.

I just saw a commercial for the new season of SONS OF GUNS! Super happy! I haven't seen this show for months! Awesome! :rockwoot:

I think it said Friday April 19th.

jcap412

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Greenwood,IN
    While I've only watched maybe a couple of episodes, I thought Discovery gave this show the axe after S.H. happened? I guess maybe they were just waiting for the uproar to die down.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Vince is back in town. Ya know they are doing this all for the ratings. This show went down hill after about the first 5 minutes of the first episode.

diavic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I got tired of them inventing stuff that had already been invented. Throw all the drama on top of that, and I can't watch it anymore.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'll watch it once in awhile, they would do much better I think if they would just focus on the guns and gunsmithing much like the video that Yeager did.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Not many fans of Son's of Guns here. That's ok. I really enjoyed SOG and American Guns. But both haven't been on since December. I like American Guns more, but I think they got cancelled due to low ratings. SOG does go overboard on drama, but I will take it over nothing.

Are there better gun shows on cable that I should know about and be watching?

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Hey, I like the show - the drama not so much but it does keep my wife happy, so we don't miss the show! I enjoy all firearm related shows. Really don't care for all the "boom bang blasts" would rather see the actual target results of some of the firearms. I also realize most of the stuff on the show has and is being built in other shops, but still kind of interesting.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    The price of their builds are nearly as inflated as their egos.

I started watching Wild West Alaska, and enjoy it so much more. At least the scenery is 100 times better.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Fine, I'll admit it, I enjoy the show. The guns are cool and the drama is entertaining. I'm not too cool to admit it. Glad its back!

Airwolf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Terre Haute, IN
    Combat Pawn was on for a season and was really good. I was expecting something similar to Hardcore Pawn, but far different. The guys seemed down to earth and knowledgeable without ripping the guys off. Family Guns was pretty good too, but started getting hokey towards the end of the season.

Top Bottom