Some Images borrowed from the Intertubes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    funnylicenseplate.jpg

yet another one.

Reminds me of a thing I did when I first started working with copiers. I took a flyer for a Perkins "kids eat free" deal and I cut and paste parts on it and used the color copier to make new "Eat Kids Free" fliers. It went on to explain you got "One free kid meal with each adult purchased". I went back and started stashing them on the tables at Perkins.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Where can I get one of those?
    All I have is a Red Triangular "MINES" sign.
    Seems to keep the kids off the lawn. LOL
    If anyone knows where to get sign blanks, I could probably have some made. My dad has a vinyl cutter, and it wouldn't be that hard to do. I would need to know the Indiana code though, as I think that is North Carolina's.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I found some black 9x12 sign blanks. If there is enough interest, I will work on pricing on some of those signs. I bet I could sell a crap ton of them at the 1500 too.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Here is a pic for you all. Its me, but Ive modified it to the situation at hand in the picture.:D Too much time, booze and imagination.

Stuntin on my GSXR, with a mouth full of ...
    A. Swishers
    B. Fail
    C. Both of the above

Last edited:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    You know, I look at that first image (From Oleg Volk's site?) and wonder about the caption. I know a lot of people that say the same thing. "If the government comes for my guns I'll let them have em. One bullet at a time!!"

And of course everyone high-fives and agrees!

But would we? Really? Would we really fight the government for the right to keep and bear arms? Would we revolt to save the 2nd Amendment?

Would we really?

I'd like to think so but I have the sinking feeling that if it ever came to it, we'd roll over and give em our guns. Makes me sad because seriously.... I cannot honestly say that I wouldn't be one of the ones that roll over.
    if i could find a good 100 men or so then no i wouldnt roll over but people will do anything the goberment tells them after all (sarcasm starts now) there here to help.(sarcasm off)

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    if i could find a good 100 men or so then no i wouldnt roll over but people will do anything the goberment tells them after all (sarcasm starts now) there here to help.(sarcasm off)

If the gov. comes after mine, I will have sold them last week, month, year, whatever. (Unfortunately, the roof leaked and ruined the papers. :D DARN!)

Last edited:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    having more recently read through the transcript of the Heller hearings.

I'm pretty certain we're not going to have to worry about that. Not that it's Celebration time, and Free Machine guns for everyone.

but it reads as 7-2 are in favor of "Individual Rights"

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    having more recently read through the transcript of the Heller hearings.

I'm pretty certain we're not going to have to worry about that. Not that it's Celebration time, and Free Machine guns for everyone.

but it reads as 7-2 are in favor of "Individual Rights"

I hope you are right. But I don't trust any politician. They ignore the Constitution and the will of the people now - why would they change with a favorable (for us) ruling by the court!?

Top Bottom