Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Actually there are a bunch of us who frequent the 1101 Cigar Lounge, which is the historic spot where Andy's Ruger was defiled is a vile way, who have decided, for various reasons, that we need to lose a bit of weight. We even have a contest going to see who wins a GOD OF FIRE cigar (~$25 cigar).

Being a good buddy, I am just trying to help him achieve his weight loss goal.

:): Oh I figured! Good luck to all and also for the lack of smoking!! :rockwoot:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    You do realize Andy quit smoking. Might be a little testy. Oh yeah, think Andy would be interested in a P85 that's pretty much been down every pair of pants in central Indiana? Bought it new, but it went bad on me.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Almost two months since the last bump...Bump!

I'm sitting here at the 1101 Cigar Lounge with Andy and he is not carrying the Ruger today. I dunno why :dunno: Maybe he is ashamed of the Ruger and its sexual exploits. Maybe he feels guilty about the dent in the ceiling from his unsuccessful attempts to assemble it? I dunno, but there are so many sad stories about that Ruger (all of which are true) that trying to figure out why he is not carrying the Ruger is really just futile.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm sitting here at the 1101 Cigar Lounge with Andy and he is not carrying the Ruger today. I dunno why :dunno: Maybe he is ashamed of the Ruger and its sexual exploits. Maybe he feels guilty about the dent in the ceiling from his unsuccessful attempts to assemble it? I dunno, but there are so many sad stories about that Ruger (all of which are true) that trying to figure out why he is not carrying the Ruger is really just futile.

:n00b: :xmad: :rolleyes: :draw: :ar15:

:wow:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Andy, you should have yelled, NO MEANS NO. or you can keep muttering it now, between tears. It will be ok

Supersport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Lafayette
    ill be honest the title alone might have made me laugh so hard i peed alittle! I would think you might need a 5 gallon bucket with it filled to the top with bleech. Submerge the gun and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Also what kind of weird o does that

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    ill be honest the title alone might have made me laugh so hard i peed alittle! I would think you might need a 5 gallon bucket with it filled to the top with bleech. Submerge the gun and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Also what kind of weird o does that

Hang out at the lounge on a regular basis, carry a shiny new Ruger SR1911 and maybe you'll find out what kind of weirdo does that... LOL

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight and the INGO just let him be...........I wish I could tell you that.

Top Bottom