Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jurassicnarc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Guys! Guys! The solution for positive disinfection is simple. Buy half a dozen boxes of 50 each. Put on disposable gloves. Begin running ammo thru the offended weapon as fast as possible until it begins smoking. At approx. 100 -120 rounds you will notice that the residual odour is disappearing. Continue firing as rapidly as possible until the gun can no longer be held and the gloves begin to melt. At that point put the gun down to cool and remove and discard the gloves. After cooled, clean the gun as you would after any extended range session. Done business.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Guys! Guys! The solution for positive disinfection is simple. Buy half a dozen boxes of 50 each. Put on disposable gloves. Begin running ammo thru the offended weapon as fast as possible until it begins smoking. At approx. 100 -120 rounds you will notice that the residual odour is disappearing. Continue firing as rapidly as possible until the gun can no longer be held and the gloves begin to melt. At that point put the gun down to cool and remove and discard the gloves. After cooled, clean the gun as you would after any extended range session. Done business.

Almost as good as an autoclave!

After said procedure, clean all individual parts in hot water with ultrasonic cleaner...

fireman28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    THAT GUY was not seen at the cigar lounge for a couple months, but now I see him almost every day coming in for a pack of smokes.

Andy needs to rub a couple packs of that guys smokes down his pants to at least get a little revenge. Don't let him know at first and then after a couple of purchases, before you hand them over, show him how you "carrie" your smokes.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I don't know how I missed this thread. But I just read the whole thing, and I can't stop laughing! I feel for Andy, and his Ruger, yet I can't help myself. :laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

ar1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Story ,IN
    Im just glad he didnt prefer a small of the back carry, then you mite of been confronted with a dingleberry barrel blockage (say that 3 times fast) :banana:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    wow, Andy, have to say Im sorry to hear about this horrible nightmare. I have heard stories at the Meet and shoots, but I do not believe that I have met you, or that poor infamous pistol. While the gun will be cleaned, the images will never be gone. You might need to talk to a good doc about some good therapy. It sounds like a significant emotional event. Just the though of that happening to one of my poor defenseless weapons has me cringing.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    wow, Andy, have to say Im sorry to hear about this horrible nightmare. I have heard stories at the Meet and shoots, but I do not believe that I have met you, or that poor infamous pistol. While the gun will be cleaned, the images will never be gone. You might need to talk to a good doc about some good therapy. It sounds like a significant emotional event. Just the though of that happening to one of my poor defenseless weapons has me cringing.

Maybe you should meet him, so you know who to watch out for in case a certain used gun comes up for sale...

:D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Maybe you should meet him, so you know who to watch out for in case a certain used gun comes up for sale...

:D
    Or more importantly, so he doesn't try to hand you the gun at one of the meet and shoots ... muzzle first. Hate to wrap your hand around the muzzle end of that gun. Especially before the food is served.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I believe he has slept through the last few M&Ss. :laugh:

Or more importantly, so he doesn't try to hand you the gun at one of the meet and shoots ... muzzle first. Hate to wrap your hand around the muzzle end of that gun. Especially before the food is served.
    :puke:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Why don't you offer him your detonics then Bob?? :dunno:
    Wow, I guess I must be pretty rude not offering him my gun. I apologize to THAT GUY for being selfish with my stuff. Sadly I can't recitify the problem now that I have lost all my guns in the tragic boating accident.

You've got to ask him why the hell he stuck someone's new gun down his pants, and didn't think a thing about it.
    If you go back and read the detailed description of what happened you would understand why nobody spoke up. It was almost like group hypnosis or maybe shock. But its worth going back to read the details, especially for the humor.

Top Bottom