Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Yeah? Lets not forget why this thread is AWESOME! TWIGS AND B...!!! He he

images

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    Did Andy offer a discount on price after that? A couple bottles of rubbing alcohol to soak it in wouldnt cost much. A feller might get a good buy on that one.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    "And here it goes again on it's own, going down the only road it's ever known! Like a drifter it was born to walk alone!"
    this thread is like a bad hair band rock song!
    How could your poor Ruger ever forget it's encounter with Larry, Moe and Curly......
    And just like the number one way of removing "the Crabs" is to literally shave it all off, the only true way to restore this firearm would be to completely remove the finish and start over!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I say that we (INGO) pool our sources and purchase said weapon. We then bronze it and allow the weapon to be displayed at various gun shops through out the state. It will be like the "Stanley Cup" and each shop can display it for 3 months (demilled and bronzed so the weapon does not have to go on the books ofcourse). We have to do this. The weapon is famous. Thirty years from now a documentary film maker will try to locate the man who stuffed the weapon by his johnson. The book store that will be at the location where the shop is now will be called "Twig and Berries" and no one will know why. There will be Urban Myths as to whether this actually happened. There needs to be a wikipedia entry now. Snoops needs to know that this really happened. Those that forget their history are doomed to repeat it. In order to make sure this doesn't happen again we need to preserve this tale and if not for ourselves...Then for the children.

I will commit $100 to the project.

Indiucky

Yes I am (mostly) serious.

Twenty years from now, somewhere in an Indiana gun shop.

"Dad. Is that the 1911, you know, the one that guy put by his...?"

"Yes Son, it is."

"But why Dad?? Why??"

"I don't know son. The "why" has always been shrouded in mystery. We had alot of Mexican immigrants at that time and some say the guy may have been influenced by "mexican carry" where one doesn't use a holster. Some say he was 10 feet tall. Some say he may have been an alien and just didn't know any better. Some say he was a Glock rep trying to sour us old guys on our 1911's. The truth is son...We will never know the "why", but this Bronze is here to remind us that some legends are true. All we know for certain is that it did happen, and the man walked out the door into history. Oh well, come on, Let's go get you a book down at Twig and Berries bookstore."

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    THAT GUY was not seen at the cigar lounge for a couple months, but now I see him almost every day coming in for a pack of smokes.

I now carry concealed on a regular basis.

THAT GUY is the main reason I rarely OC.

If only Andy's Ruger . . .

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    THAT GUY was not seen at the cigar lounge for a couple months, but now I see him almost every day coming in for a pack of smokes.

I now carry concealed on a regular basis.

THAT GUY is the main reason I rarely OC.

If only Andy's Ruger . . .

Hence the reason I haven't been around much.

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    I'm wondering if anyone has confronted "that guy" about molesting andy's weapon.:laugh:

Been wondering that myself. This guy definately needs some lessons on proper social protocol when handling someone else's toys... lessons reinforced with judicious application of the glowing ends of lit cigars and electricty across the offending parts of his anatomy would be my recommendation.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Been wondering that myself. This guy definately needs some lessons on proper social protocol when handling someone else's toys... lessons reinforced with judicious application of the glowing ends of lit cigars and electricty across the offending parts of his anatomy would be my recommendation.

Consider giving him some advice. And a hat...

images

Top Bottom