• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    The First Time in 200 years that American Held Hostage by Jihadi Piracy

One has to wonder why, with all the recent acts of piracy (particularly off Islamic Somalia), the pirates would feel comfortable capturing a US ship (USAID no less) for the first time in 200 years.

YouTube - Hijackers on Cargo Ship: 'They Ran'

Hmmmmmmmm. What on earth? In a word. Barack Hussein. Fresh off his Apology Tour of Europe and the "We are not a Christian nation" Submission to the Muslim nation of Turkey.
    The Muslim pirates have no fear now.
    Washington - The American merchant sailors who fought pirates to retake their US-flagged ship, which had been seized Wednesday in waters off Somalia, showed a stiff resolve against maritime piracy that the world community so far has not. (more)

And Obambi cannot. Indeed. He will reap what he sowed off his weak, malodorous and mostly ridiculous apology tour of the Euro-Muslim world. He lives in a leftist shroom cloud while the forces of evil see the gatekeeper has resigned.
    Has he apologized to the pirates yet for our ...... arrogance?

An American warship early Thursday reached the scene of a Somali pirate attack.
    Stay tuned.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Q-ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know it won't happen.
    At the very least PUT OUT a false press release, false info
    wag the dog bullshi* that might make them have
    second thoughts on the ship they are going after.

Exactly what I was thinking...

History: The Q Ship, and How They Could Be Used To Battle Pirates | Feral Jundi

Why the hell U.S. merchant ships aren't armed, especially in that area, is beyond me.

Every crew member should have a Tommy gun or an M16, and know how to use it.

All US merchant shipping in that area should have a deck gun also, with the rules of engagement being..."get within 100 yards of our ships, and you get lit-the-f*ck-up."

Period.

Shrillary's calling the pirates criminals.

They're terrorists, and piracy is an act of war in my opinion.

When this first happened, the media was saying it will take hours for a US Navy destroyer to get to the area.

In the meantime, I say...load up a C130 with a SEAL Team or a Force Recon unit, beat feet to the location and kick some ass!

Damn...I gotta do everything? ;)

Heard the captain of the USS Cole say just now on Limbaugh's show that the pirates have a great business model in that they successfully extort cash from shipping companies by holding the ships and crews hostage!

WTF???

A whole buncha skinnies need killin'.....

Get busy, boys!

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We are not at war with islam, REPEAT we are not at war with islam. America is NOT at war with islam...

Though all other signs seem to indicate they are at war with us.

Top Bottom