• ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    LOL!

How is carrying a gun causing an inherent risk to everyone? Does this stuff make sense in your head before you post it?

Maybe I don't know how to use it properly. Maybe there is an ND. Maybe I have rage issues and might use it for no reason. There's lots of potential victims.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Just being drunk carries risks to the people around you. We could always ban drinking. Wow, what a novel idea! I think I may pursue this idea. I just need to think of a name for it...

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Maybe I don't know how to use it properly. Maybe there is an ND. Maybe I have rage issues and might use it for no reason. There's lots of potential victims.
    "Maybe", and "What if", should be stricken from the English Language.
    They are guess work, and supposition, on the part of the speaker.
    They carry no value in a logical conversation.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    "Maybe", and "What if", should be stricken from the English Language.
    They are guess work, and supposition, on the part of the speaker.
    They carry no value in a logical conversation.

Kind of like saying "MAYBE" this guy isn't able to drive safely right now so we should throw him in jail?

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Of course on the local LEO forum, the people attempting to live by the 4th Amendment were a bunch of A-holes and the LEO's are all for the LEO's in the video. I have to say this, the bunch of JBT's on the local LEO forum are some of the most Constitution hating people I have EVER had the opportunity to communicate with. If you disagree with ANY of them, you are then called a dumbs*** or a troll. I really find it kind of funny to read all the BS they love to spew... I have NOT watched the video so I am not going to make my own observations.

INGunGuy

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    so are you saying the alcohol doesn't impair cognitive function or motor skills?

So does working a 12 hour day and driving home tired.

The real question is how much alcohol is required for an individual to be an unsafe driver.

You can't answer that question. Nobody can. So I say leave it up to the individual and leave him responsible for the consequences.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So does working a 12 hour day and driving home tired.

The real question is how much alcohol is required for an individual to be an unsafe driver.

You can't answer that question. Nobody can. So I say leave it up to the individual and leave him responsible for the consequences.

studies have shown that .08 is the level that the vast majority of ppl are impaired enough to be a threat while driving. Sure there are those that can handle substancially more, but the law can't wavier based on the individual. A standard must be set.
    For instance, I'm betting a US Army Ranger can sit on his back porch and shoot soda cans off the roof of a elementary school, 300 yrds away, and never be considered a threat to the children playing below at the playground. You or I, not so much... needless to say both instances should carry a criminal recklessness charge.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I think the issue is the Constitutionality of these "sobriety checkpoints". I realize that the Politically Correct Supreme court who is in the pocket of the highest bidder will take away all of our Constitutional Rights eventually all in the name of safety. I cant specifically comment because I dont have the stats in front of me, but I have read somewhere that these checkpoints do nothing to curtail drinking and driving, and there are VERY FEW arrests due to these checkpoints.

INGunGuy

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Of course on the local LEO forum, the people attempting to live by the 4th Amendment were a bunch of A-holes and the LEO's are all for the LEO's in the video. I have to say this, the bunch of JBT's on the local LEO forum are some of the most Constitution hating people I have EVER had the opportunity to communicate with. If you disagree with ANY of them, you are then called a dumbs*** or a troll. I really find it kind of funny to read all the BS they love to spew... I have NOT watched the video so I am not going to make my own observations.

INGunGuy
    WHAT???
    You went to a Law Enforcement Forum and you were surprised that the Members there support Law Enforcement???
    I suppose you'd be surprised if the INGO Members supported the Second Amendement too?
    Unbelievable!!
    :ugh:

Top Bottom