So, you have a pocket full of money and the 1500 is coming up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    here goes nothing, my first post, sup every1. been snooping around this forum for a while, finally decided to join up. as for the 1500, plan on trying to find a nice enfield mk.1 no. 4 to add to my collection. im gonna bring $400 just in case, hopefully find a nice 1 between $300-$400 bucks. im really eager to check out the new troy battle mag too, don't know if their out yet, oh yeah need a magpul asap sling plate.

GS, let me move your post in order to give you a better welcome to the forum.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    My next purchase for myself will be a full-size 9mm with night sights. Either a Walther P99 or a Sig P226, but I don't know that I'll have money for either of those by January. If I really want to make that push, I'll probably have to bring something to sell or trade. :(

My wife wants a P22 with a chrome (or nickel) slide. It's the only handgun she's enjoyed shooting very much, so I really need to get that for her. It seems far more likely that I'll be able to get this far in January.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My next purchase for myself will be a full-size 9mm with night sights. Either a Walther P99 or a Sig P226, but I don't know that I'll have money for either of those by January. If I really want to make that push, I'll probably have to bring something to sell or trade. :(

My wife wants a P22 with a chrome (or nickel) slide. It's the only handgun she's enjoyed shooting very much, so I really need to get that for her. It seems far more likely that I'll be able to get this far in January.

Make it happen!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    After picking up a Saiga 12 from Bradis today I doubt I'll go to the Jan. show. Especially since I just placed a $300 order for parts and that's just the start. If for some reason I do go I'll be looking for ammo.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    this 1500

My list

500 rds 7.62x39
    500 rds 7.62x54R
    500 rds 9mm
    UTG Ak recoil pad/extension
    A few more INGO stickers, patches
    150 rounds of sugar pecans

Lets hope i can get all my pennies together before the show:D

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I shouldn't be buying anything this 1500, but I probably will buy something. I'm supposed to be bringing a buddy to help him locate a holster for his revolver. I'll probably be looking for/at AKs & parts. Might try to sell my Kel-Tec SU-16 or my Mini-14.

Rescue912

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Lafayette
    Handi rifles. Need at least one more .357 for my 8 year old and I would love a 223 for coyotes. Maybe a .22 just for plinking also.

Oh ... Bud's has a 44 Mag with 18" barrel on sale that would make an awesome trunk monkey while doubling as a brush gun / Indy deer rifle.

That oughta get me back to broke again :)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You can pre-order the INS t-shirts now, so don't wait for the show. What kind of knife are you looking for?

i dont use paypal and dont want a g-mail account. so I will just get it in person.

I am thinking about a dumpster mutt :yesway:. was gonna buy it at the last one but by the time I got there he had sold it. i just wanna see it in person and hold it first. i hate buying some things not in person

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well if I can get some stuff sold and get the money, I may be paying 21st Century a visit and starting the process on a can for my P22. Maybe a set of rails for my AR too.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    If I can get a way I will look for a 22 revolver. A holster for the new 22 and a holster for my 38 sp. If I buy a 22 then I will need some ammo. :D

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I am thinking about a dumpster mutt :yesway:. was gonna buy it at the last one but by the time I got there he had sold it. i just wanna see it in person and hold it first. i hate buying some things not in person

If it is the same handle Busse used to use on their Basic line (the handles look identical), it's really comfortable. I have pretty small hands, so YMMV.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I shouldn't be buying anything this 1500, but I probably will buy something. I'm supposed to be bringing a buddy to help him locate a holster for his revolver. I'll probably be looking for/at AKs & parts. Might try to sell my Kel-Tec SU-16 or my Mini-14.

If you decide to sell that Mini-14, let me know. My dad has been looking at them the past few times we have gone to Midwest, and I wouldnt mind picking one up for him to shoot (and me to own :D)

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I need/want in no particular order:

1) an IWB holster for an M&P9c. I haven't made up my mind on which one I want yet

2) a "Buckmark" style .22 pistol. Not necessarily a Browning, a Ruger would work as well.

3) Offset light mount for an AR

4) Maybe a couple LCP mags

5) 9mm complete AR upper

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    I'll be there for raven concealment holsters for a walther and my sig p230.....perhaps its time to quit using our part time farm hand's reloading press....if I had enough laying around I'd prolly look into that, dies in .30 carbine, 30-06, .380, and 357sig. I would love to find some hornady critical defense 9mm bullets to reload into the 357sig since they won't factory produce it for me....:D

Top Bottom