• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    The demorats have the necessary votes. If they didn't they would use their parliamentary tricks first. They wouldn't let it go to a vote if they weren't confident that they had the numbers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    IBTL, barely!

Seriously, though - we've put up with every sort of indignity and jumped through every hoop and dotted every 'I' and crossed every 'T' and put up with licensure to carry firearms and file off to a federal agency and pay a tax to possess fully-automatic weapons or so-called 'destructive devices' and licensure to drive a machine on public roadways, and taxes on property we already own, taxes on every retail non-food item sold within State borders... so what do you mean, 'will people ever stop putting up with this?'

There's not a chance that they will do anything but abide it peacefully.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I hope when it's time to vote in Nov. the American people remember who got them into this mess. It seems the public sometimes has a short memory. I say
    make them pay with their jobs at the ballot box. Even if it doesn't pass.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If this bill passes, it will put the final nail in America's coffin.

Maybe America as it is today, but this country has been through a lot in it's short couple of centuries of existance. The worst was that Civil War thing about 160 years ago. It might get ugly, but America will survive.

evansvillethompsongunner said:
    There's not a chance that they will do anything but abide it peacefully.

Most likely this^

brian.hoostal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If this monstrosity of a bill actually gets passed on Sunday...what's gonna happen? Much of the recent political decisions have resulted in the population being very decidedly split, and very angry. At what point does it result in people saying enough is enough and start going after each other with physical violence?

I think that if this passes it will not be THE nail in the coffin. However, I would agree with the phrase slippery slope. Should this pass, the slope just got a helluva lot more slippery, with not much more to go. And from what I hear, AMNESTY is next.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I figure that the only "good" thing about a pass of the crap they're pulling is that it won't go into effect until 2014. There's a LOT of elections to be done by then.

IF it goes through, and IF elections swing back towards something resembling conservatism, then there's a hope of an "ixnay" before it's officially implemented in 2014. If it ever goes into actual practice...it'll never go away.

brian.hoostal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I figure that the only "good" thing about a pass of the crap they're pulling is that it won't go into effect until 2014. There's a LOT of elections to be done by then.

IF it goes through, and IF elections swing back towards something resembling conservatism, then there's a hope of an "ixnay" before it's officially implemented in 2014. If it ever goes into actual practice...it'll never go away.

I hope you're about the time between now and 2014.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Didn't the liberal hippies have a lot of sex during the sixties? Free love, right? Uh, I was about twenty years late for that, but that part sounds like it was cool.

If they pass the vote, and the probably will, then we will just have to take them down in the next election. That's how it's supposed to work int his country and that's fine with me. Hopefully, the retards of the republican party, and they are out there, don't start getting violent. That would just swing the votes back in favor of the democrats in the fall. And, it would be morally unjustified.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    I'M GONNA TURN MY FLAG UPSIDE DOWN ONCE THIS IS PASSED THROUGH THE LEGISLATURE AND I'LL BE BUYING A NEW GADSDEN FLAG TO PROUDLY DISPLAY!

even if it passes it is my understanding that it will be held up in legal battles between the states and the feds. texas is reportedly going to sue the government if they go to implement it and that will tie it up for some time. we have plenty of time to overturn it before 2014 and we should see it with the next round of house and senate elections. mark my words, this will be the obamanators last stand, if this passes he will become a lame duck president because the people have spoken. we won't stand for this and we will make sure the government pays for their treason. i hope violence doesn't break out because that will give the people on the fence a reason to swing to the other side and will surely give the antis the push they need to further their cause.

EDIT: oh yeah, IBTL.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    This morning less than 36% of the public support this. A (R) this
    morning said if it passes, they are working to slow an delay the
    process, an then in Nov. when they take the majority again, they
    are going to appeal it.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Just be prepared for the backdoor antic's that will include gun ban's.
    Obama will use medical review boards to gin-up and support a executive order in the interest of public health and welfare. count on it.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    i hope violence doesn't break out because that will give the people on the fence a reason to swing to the other side and will surely give the antis the push they need to further their cause.

Exactly. It will just embolden the other side of this issue. And, we do have til 2014 to knock this out. Besides, this will make this election season really entertaining.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Vote them all out! Every last one!

I'm sorry but this is nonsense, why on earth would you vote out Ron Paul? or Steve Buyer if he were staying(he isn't since his wife is gravely illl)?

Exactly. It will just embolden the other side of this issue. And, we do have til 2014 to knock this out. Besides, this will make this election season really entertaining.

I concur

Top Bottom