• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    If this monstrosity of a bill actually gets passed on Sunday...what's gonna happen? Much of the recent political decisions have resulted in the population being very decidedly split, and very angry. At what point does it result in people saying enough is enough and start going after each other with physical violence?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    It's not necessarily one another at this point, but the folks in Washington who will be walking around with targets on their backs.

If I were a legislator in Washington this weekend, I would make sure I had a sign around my neck saying "I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BILL" and make sure they get ALL over the news.

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    I dont believe it will but our government is treading on a very slippery slope. Our elected official need to start listening to what the peoples are trying to tell them. If they dont listen we just need to get the jokers out of office this next election. And hope and pray for best.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i think it will pass. and America will go even more broke than we already are, but this time we will collapse like the soviet union, and each state will become its own country. i predict this will happen by 2100. whats that?? you wont be alive by then. no not true! This health bill will allow you to have your head surgically removed and implanted on top of a robot body. SAVIOR OBAMA has extended the life expectancy of each american by 200 years as long as you are regularly oiled. gosh, didnt you guys read the fine print? Nancy Pelosi, had the proceedure done in its experimental faze, but damn doesnt she look hot!!!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    i think it will pass. and America will go even more broke than we already are, but this time we will collapse like the soviet union, and each state will become its own country. i predict this will happen by 2100. whats that?? you wont be alive by then. no not true! This health bill will allow you to have your head surgically removed and implanted on top of a robot body. SAVIOR OBAMA has extended the life expectancy of each american by 200 years as long as you are regularly oiled. gosh, didnt you guys read the fine print? Nancy Pelosi, had the proceedure done in its experimental faze, but damn doesnt she look hot!!!
    :laugh:
    That explains a lot about her looks, body language, and personality.
    Mike

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Not this weekend. But when everybody's taxes go up, and millions of people who live paycheck to paycheck start losing their homes to the IRS, then it will be on.

And I wouldn't want to be in Washington, DC when that happens.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Of course it's going to pass. They intend to force this on the country without even a vote. The Democrats are overthrowing our Constitution even as we watch. They have launched an outright revolution, and are behaving in a treasonous fashion.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Nancy Pelosi, had the proceedure done in its experimental faze, but damn doesnt she look hot!!!

I think I just puked a little in my mouth!!

BTW, anyone read Unintened Consequences? Thats probably how it would start, except the strikes against the government officials would be termed as Domestic Terrorist acts (SORRY, Homeland Man-Made disasters). What ever happened to tar and feathers??:dunno:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    If this monstrosity of a bill actually gets passed on Sunday...what's gonna happen? Much of the recent political decisions have resulted in the population being very decidedly split, and very angry. At what point does it result in people saying enough is enough and start going after each other with physical violence?

That's what they want. Then everyone will be thankful for their new healthcare plan.

and just because.......ibtl

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township

Purple my friend.....that hot pink is hurting my eyes...:D

....much like Pelosi ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1) Obamacare will pass this Sunday.
    2) Nothing is going to happen in DC or elsewhere
    3) Yes you may have a few sparks of "violence" made a big deal on the news but 99.99% of the majority of citizens are going to do nothing. Grips and moaning will occur.
    4) The US will continue as before and the debt will continue to grow.

Now when does you "violence" occur? That depends on when the following occurs.

1) FKC, McDonald's run out of food (as it the supply chain of food is no more)
    2) The grocery store won't accept the "debit card" (IE Welfare credit card looking plastic), won take your "real" credit card (IE issues by a bank) and won't even take your US CASH (IE it does not trust that the dollar will be worth anything the next day)
    3) The price of gas (due to the ever increasing taxes) is $10 a gallon

The year is 2037+ becuase by that point both SS and MEDICARE will no longer be able to give out any type of money. Actually 2017-2019 is when MEDICARE goes officially broke (IE they have no more IOU's from the government to give the government for money). 2037 is when SS is in the same boat. Now with Obamacare falling apart in 2016 I suspect that 2020 would be when all three SS, MEDICARE, and OBAMACARE fall apart (IE they can issue you a check but the check is worthless and noone will accept it). So thus at that point you have the beginning of the end and once you get the food/gas issue in play then AND ONLY then are you going to see the riots and civilian violence.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    That is completely uncalled for! I think you need your head checked! :): Using the words Nancy Pelosi' and 'hot' in the same sentence...

you outta be ashamed of yourself!! :nuts::puke::oldwise::bat::nono:
    :):

Nancy Pelosi and hot actually do belong in the same sentence......When it refers to the climate that she will be traveling in the afterlife.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    And everyone though they liberal hippies from the sixties died of drug OD, nope they ended up in DC

And as professors, teachers, CongressCritters, main stream media, judges, mayors, governors, etc. They infiltrated every darn position they could get into. Then start to change the rules to fit their agenda. They are in fact the original underground conducting warfare on the US by using our own system against us.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom