• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I am hoping to be out there on Sunday but not 100% sure. Looking for nothing special except something that grabs my eye. If nothing else I plan on stopping by Bobcat, Brad's, AA Optics, INGO and Indy Laser to see some friends. That's worth the price of admission and parking!

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I'm strongly considering going. It'd be my first big gun show. Might have family visiting which would put a stopper on it though.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Take them with you

Oh god no.

Wife: She'd be game but no idea what she's looking at. She'd be bored in an hour.
    3yo daughter
    sis-in-law: almost 30, lives w/ parents (no student debt, just no motivation to leave...or anything else), first real job just over a year ago (and by "real" I mean steady hours, still only $10-12/hr).
    father-in-law: city-born liberal teacher (math/science) who *may* have held a BB gun 40 years ago. reasonable enough to listen to logic... not sure how he'd respond to us owning a real gun.
    mother-in-law: high functioning but basically mentally disabled. (can't have all 3 visit and won't stay longer than 1 night because who will feed the squirrels at their house)

My mom: good city girl. Will listen to logic but just doesn't see the point of having one.
    step dad: Lutheran pastor. Used to hunt (not anymore^). Likes fast cars (has a Prius because speed/acceleration is self-limiting). I have no friggin clue.
    bro/sis-in-law: probably open to trying shooting as an exciting novel experience but good city liberals that'd never own.

Top Bottom