Seven of Nine

seven-of-nine-3.jpg

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    My first....that's an easy one. My wife. First time I saw her, I knew she was gonna be mine. We went to preschool with each other. I finally got her to go on a date with me after high school. She was also my first girlfriend. And she was also my "FIRST" on our wedding night.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    is she on ingo as well? blink twice if the answer is yes and shes monitoring this thread.

:lmfao:

that is pretty cool though!!! i wish i would have met "THE ONE" that soon. It would have saved me a lot of headaches, cash, heartache, & meaningless sex. welllllllllll ok, i admit, I kinda liked the meaningless sex, but the rest sucked. glad i finaly met the woman of my dreams. wellllllllllll, only when i put a bag over her head with a picture of britney spears on it. :laugh:

^^^ A JOKE PEOPLE, A JOKE!!!! and i already got it approved by the BOSS (my wife) :n00b:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    wellllllllllll, only when i put a bag over her head with a picture of britney spears on it. :laugh:

^^^ A JOKE PEOPLE, A JOKE!!!! and i already got it approved by the BOSS (my wife) :n00b:
    just a word of advice. if you use plastic bags, be very careful.
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT HER!!!!! yeah she came WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before Britney did!!!!
    kelly kapowski. its sad i still remember that.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I too wanted them all, but Anne Margaret and Jeannie were "special", simple fact is only Anne did an episode of the Flintstones. So she was #1 in reality and virtual reality, we called them cartoons.

My Uncle ran the Playboy Club in LA so I had that going on that time as well.

PS I am not going to bring up the whole Gilligans Island thing

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Winnie Cooper on the wonder years, and now she is going to be in Maxim have to see that one. Affected my taste on women from then on. Still love those brunnets.

Of course I was about the same age as her. She was born in 75 and me in 79.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom